Notice | Syracusefan.com

Notice

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Putting people on notice...

Expect this class to close out in a huge way. The staff has been waiting for a win like this and now that it has happened, they think they are going to close bery nicely.

Start brewing some coffee.

Expect this class to close out in a huge way. The staff has been waiting for a win like this and now that it has happened, they think they are going to close bery nicely.

Don't tease. Names, please.

2017-10-13-21-34-58-.jpg

sleep's for hokies. Hell another bee...cup of joe it is.

Babers left after the ESPN interview this morning to see a recruit. He's not stupid.

Babers left after the ESPN interview this morning to see a recruit. He's not stupid.
He is going to watch Williams and White play against each other today. It's the evaluation period, not home visits yet.

He is going to watch Williams and White play against each other today. It's the evaluation period, not home visits yet.
I'm not saying home visit. There's talk that he's looking at another player at that game, and someone posted that he's flying back to meet a recruit tonight.

I'm not saying home visit. There's talk that he's looking at another player at that game, and someone posted that he's flying back to meet a recruit tonight.
As far as I know the only kids on campus are commits. Juan Wallace and PWO Smigel. The other visitors last night for the game were 2019s and they are only allowed to be on campus for 24 hours.

As far as I know the only kids on campus are commits. Juan Wallace and PWO Smigel. The other visitors last night for the game were 2019s and they are only allowed to be on campus for 24 hours.

Ya, Dino said he was flying back to host "committed recruits".

Let's get 2 bad boy DT's

Also... I want this recipe now.

If Dino's wife's fried noodles are his meal of choice after one of the biggest wins in school history, my interest is piqued.

Cook the ramen ... get a skillet and put it on high heat and combine the noodles with your cooked meat of choice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom