Clemson opens -2 at Cuse. | Syracusefan.com

Clemson opens -2 at Cuse.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Vegas is smart. If Cuse fans were setting the line, it might be double digits. I would expect this line to go up. But let me repeat, Vegas is smart. They dont usually give money away. They must know it's going to be close. Or don't they.

Hopefully it's an exciting game. And I hope it's close. And I hope we win.

I think I am going to bet on the Tigers and root like crazy for the Orange.

Reactions:
Clemson doesn't really play much defense. It's a conference road game. A site I started checking has Cuse losing by 4 and both teams under 80. In SU's last 5 games, particularly the last two and against FSU, the issue has been the defense not showing up at all compared to how they typically play.

Clemson doesn't really play much defense. It's a conference road game. A site I started checking has Cuse losing by 4 and both teams under 80. In SU's last 5 games, particularly the last two and against FSU, the issue has been the defense not showing up at all compared to how they typically play.
Over/Under is 150. In their game the other day where they upset UNC, it was set at 154 and the score was 80-76. So UNC didn't go off on them, like they against us.

Reactions:
Has Clemson come down with ebola, I have never bet on a game but I think I need to
I'm sweating waiting for the Alt Lines to come out. I've bet against Syracuse once that I remember, when I was in Vegas 4 years ago, expecting us to get creamed at UVA and Joe Girard won the day for us and beat me. I was thrilled regardless so let's run it back and see if he can get my money back for me.

Reactions:
SU's short bench got even shorter. extra minutes will wear on us late season.
i'd expect ppg to drop even given the desperation mode we will slip into.

Reactions:
This smells like a trap line to me. I expect we are gonna get waxed, but who knows?
Agreed. I was all set to hammer Clemson but this has rat line written all over it

Reactions:
Would be sick and a big win in the moment

Would "keep hope alive"

Reactions:
ESPNbet has the O/U at 151.5. Only thing I like in this game is the over.

Reactions:
Agreed. I was all set to hammer Clemson but this has rat line written all over it
So take a decent value in Clemson ML and if we win then you win outside of money. That's how I handle it ;)

Reactions:
Vegas has done literally nothing "cute" or trappy with this line - its the same old system lines they use as usual that largely replicates how KP measures teams. (not saying they copy it, but they are working off very similar fundamentals in how they rank teams). This line opened totally as expected.

KenPom has Clemson as about 6 points better on a neutral floor (17.4-8.8 = 8.6 * ,68 (pace over 100) = 5.9) With the standard homecourt of 3.5 this makes us about 2 or 2.5 point dogs..

And like most of our lines recently the money seems to go away from us, and Vegas moves the lines a point or two off their opening system line.

I am expecting Orange to play better as team going forward. I think players who have been stalled will get engaged now that a serious morale problem has been eliminated.

• Dislike
Reactions:
Animation Money GIF

SU's short bench got even shorter. extra minutes will wear on us late season.
i'd expect ppg to drop even given the desperation mode we will slip into.
We have center problem for years. Why can't we recruit some extra centers just for emergency?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom