Notre Dame game thread and stuff... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame game thread and stuff...

As I SAID!! Now is your time TC!!!!

tee1222 said:
two3zone my bad bro. Didn't mean to call you out. Whatever my thinking, it was wrong and not my place, not my style. Really bad day up until this point and that's no excuse. Sorry, brother.

Tee, you don't have to apologize at all man. We all have opinions on here, some popular some not. No harm no foul, and when you're in town for a game again we'll throw down a couple of cocktails!

Tee, you don't have to apologize at all man. We all have opinions on here, some popular some not. No harm no foul, and when you're in town for a game again we'll throw down a couple of cocktails!
That's a plan my friend.

Isn't the review for the three allowed only at "the next stoppage of play?" Not "the next official time out, or as these announcers seem to believe "whenever the officials feel like it?"

Cooney's played too many minutes. :blah::blah::blah:

Uh, he didn't play 40 minutes tonight.

Not sure that's how you win with this argument...at all. It kind of proves the opposite of what you're implying. The argument goes, Cooney sucks at the end of games because he has tired legs.

He hasn't played 40 minutes tonight. No tired legs.

Not sure what you're going with on this one, SWC!

Cooney says sorry stripes you just don't play my boy like that

Holy hell, if the refs don't take a point away for the Cooney corner jumper then...well, I'll take it. But what a disastrous call we'll get the benefit of, for once.