Notre Dame game thread and stuff... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame game thread and stuff...

Should be up 15. Another bad last 2 minutes of a first half. Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. Let ND right back in.

How many throw aways has Mike have? That might have been his worst half offensively since last year. The charge was idiotic.

Need Mike G and Roberson to get some points for us. If Xmas can stay on the court and those two can get 15-20 between them, we have a chance.

BJ and Patterson were major contributors. Will need them in the 2ndH big time.

Loved Patterson's energy, but man he had two really stupid fouls. That foul on the three is unforgiveable. The one being aggressive going after the steal was okay, but that far from the basket he has to be smarter.

Loved Patterson's energy, but man he had two really stupid fouls. That foul on the three is unforgiveable. The one being aggressive going after the steal was okay, but that far from the basket he has to be smarter.
Yeah that reach late wasn't bad, almost stepped into the steal. But couple of stupid fouls on that three and Roberson on the break. Need Roc to man the post, post haste that is.

ND shot 20% and is only down 5. They won't continue to shoot 20% and 15% from 3. We didn't capitalize enough on their sleepwalking. Nice contribution form BJ again. The Buss/Kaleb back court might be the worst in the Boeheim era. Yikes.

Yeah that reach late wasn't bad, almost stepped into the steal. But couple of stupid fouls on that three and Roberson on the break. Need Roc to man the post, post haste that is.

I yelled at my kid twice this year for fouling and letting the kid score. If you are going to foul, rip his arm off! Otherwise, let it go. No need to compound a really bad pass by BJ with a stupid foul.

EDIT - I also warned my kid that I had better never need to remind him of that again.

Yeah, they won't miss this many for the whole game.

Wow, some really interesting line-ups Jimmy is using out there. Great half for BJ. Loved his fake and shot at the end. Really thought that was going down.

I thought he was going to duck under and try to draw the foul.

We were up 10 with 1 min to halftime. JB should have called TO and told them to sit on it.

Same here. Will know by the 15 minute mark and if rak has number 4.
Yup. If Rak get #4 in the first 5 minutes he'll be out til the last 5 minutes. That's why you can't let him get 3 in the first half. He should have just let the guy have the bucket and not fouled but it's just a reflex action.

That's a foul...but not on the other end? Ooooooh, boy! I love me some college basketball!

G trying to win the worst passing performance of the year award...what gives today, G? Get it going!!! LGO!

Guard's inability to stop penetration and our turnovers in transition are really not helping rak

I saw one foul on the floor when Roberson landed on him - but the guy is shooting?

Rak better go to the foul line his next 20 shots.

Hey, now...the same foul that's occurred 8 times tonight is called a foul! So consistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom