Notre Dame game thread and stuff... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame game thread and stuff...

Didn't the ND player undercut Roberson and not let him come down? That was called a foul on us in the first half (Obokoh was called for an "under the back") and now us again in the second half.

Hopefully the run out gets G going!

ND seems exceptionally bad at covering the pick-n-roll...

Interior d for ND is shockingly bad. Their big guys are soft as shite. By contrast, perimeter d is stellar. One of the best I've seen in the Brey era.

Roberson needs to take wide open 12 foot shots in the lane. He catches the ball in prime scoring position, wide open, and then dribbles the ball away from openness and into traffic, away from the goal. If you are a small forward and cant hit a 12 foot wide open shot, you should consider another hobby.

I'm not sure that's more of a foul than a shove by Coonaughton on Rak's release. Just not seeing it.

I'm not sure that's more of a foul than a shove by Coonaughton on Rak's release. Just not seeing it.
What's amazing is Rak leads the ACC in FTs per game. And he could easily shoot another 4-5 every night on times he just doesn't get a whistle.

Colson...proof that if you are simply big and fat enough, you can get a shot in big time college ball

I'd be fine with the four - but why isn't Rak getting touch fouls galore on the other end?

Rakeem has four fouls at the under 16 timeout? Great news!

Great-Gatsby-Intro.gif

ESPN3 has really stepped up their commercials. Showing a wide array of sportscenter commercials. Normally they have 2 commercials that they hammer away with for the entire game. The poetry girl thing is getting seriously old (after the 1st time), but overall this is a step up.

Roberson needs to take wide open 12 foot shots in the lane. He catches the ball in prime scoring position, wide open, and then dribbles the ball away from openness and into traffic, away from the goal. If you are a small forward and cant hit a 12 foot wide open shot, you should consider another hobby.
Roberson catches the ball in the paint and passes it rather than shoot it - no confidence at all.

Rak went long stretches this year without fouling much. Now he's in foul trouble all the time.

Agreed, Gminski - they can be really physical with Xmas because they're not going to get called for it regardless.