Notre Dame Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Thread...

Hill - feast or famine with this kid. Stones a point blank shot, or gives up a goal I could probably save. SMH

These give-aways are killers

4-9 at the half. Frankly, I'm amazed we are 'only' down 5. Hill and the entire D should sit. I don't care if we lose by 20. Just awful effort.

I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day. I will not let this game ruin my positive Syracuse day.

Anyone who wants Hill to sit has clearly never seen his backup.

Yes, it CAN be much worse.

How bad a shape must the roster be in if Simmons, Weston, Lane and Evans are the best they can put out there when they need a goal?
When Simmons missed two door stop goals and then blew the catch on another one, I threw my phone across the room! Terrible.

Years of subpar recruiting catching up to us.
The problem is that he doesn't recruit anymore and goes after other college players and the 4 year kids have been revolting.

Years of subpar recruiting catching up to us.

Bingo the 13 and 14 recruiting classes have been a disaster and are coming home to roast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom