Notre Dame Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Thread...

Re-evaluate the goalie position? Holy sheet. How about you re-evaluate McDermott and the slides packages. I'm sorry but very few of the 17 goals were on Hill. There's no fkn defense in front of him.

The coach on thin ice is rogers. Not the first time his defense has been clueless, and it's utterly clueless.

Re-evaluate the goalie position? Holy sheet. How about you re-evaluate McDermott and the slides packages. I'm sorry but very few of the 17 goals were on Hill. There's no fkn defense in front of him.

The coach on thin ice is rogers. Not the first time his defense has been clueless, and it's utterly clueless.
Mullins had some very poor slides also. So bad that it must be in their packages.

I'm curious to know exactly what that statement means. It's very vague.

Malloy played alright against ND. I feel like Desko probably would have said that he was switching to Malloy if he has made that decision. Not make some vague statement about re-evaluating the position. Perhaps he'll sink or swim with Hill.

If they do re-evaluate, who's in the running? He has Malloy and Avalone. I'm not sure if either would be a huge improvement over Hill's current play. Desko is also sitting on a junior D2 transfer- All-Rookie, 2x All- Conference, All American. It'll be interesting to see who steps between the pipes against Hobart.

Desko is also sitting on a junior D2 transfer- All-Rookie, 2x All- Conference, All American. It'll be interesting to see who steps between the pipes against Hobart.

Dom Madonna. Pretty sure he's being redshirted so he'll have two seasons of eligibility left. Hill is graduating, and Malloy and Avallone are 4th year Juniors.

Wouldn't surprise me if Madonna was our starter in 2017 & 2018.

Didn't know that about his redshirt. It makes sense. Perhaps they should have played him from the jump and skipped the red shirt.

Didn't know that about his redshirt. It makes sense. Perhaps they should have played him from the jump and skipped the red shirt.

Then we'd have 3 goalies graduating in 2017, and a couple of Redshirt Freshman for 2018.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom