Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Team desperately needs an elite dodger. Gotta be Anderson or O'Farrell or a portal guy next year.

Sorry to call out the good Dr Lexus but this game is example 1a of why this team needs a “break glass in case of emergency” attackman. Just confounding to me they are still trying the skip passes and jamming things to the crease when it’s clearly not working.

Our pick game on defense has been atrocious today.

Sorry to call out the good Dr Lexus but this game is example 1a of why this team needs a “break glass in case of emergency” attackman. Just confounding to me they are still trying the skip passes and jamming things to the crease when it’s clearly not working.

1000%, I've been ringing that bell all year (as SU again turns it over trying to feed the crease). Joey's a great player but hes not Mike Or Casey Powell, SU needs a dodging attackmen desperately. Mule and Hiltz struggling just proves that point even more

Does anyone know why ND has only played 6 games and we've played 11? Its not a typo right? I know Ivys have late starts and play fewer.

Does anyone know why ND has only played 6 games and we've played 11? Its not a typo right? I know Ivys have late starts and play fewer.

ND is only playing 11 games this year by design

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom