Notre Dame is currently in talks with ACC to become full football member. | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame is currently in talks with ACC to become full football member.

About time. Question is who comes in with them? Article implies that UConn is the most obvious choice. Not so sure about that. Would prefer West Virginia.
If this happens, which I feel is a big IF, I hope it would spark some kind of conference realignment.

Cincinnati?

upload_2017-5-15_13-11-39.jpeg

WVU makes too much sense.

I'd prefer Maryland and WVU to ND and WVU though

WVU makes too much sense.

I'd prefer Maryland and WVU to ND and WVU though
The ACC would rather fold than allow the Twerps and USC-e to rejoin the conference. There are still a lot of bad feelings about USC-e after all this time, let alone the Twerps' having done it "last week" by comparison.

so storz has it's own version of dude from west virginia

So, in other words, Fake News.

Only part fake. Football was mentioned.

ACC: So ND, we've extended the GOR and you agree to the same proportions on payouts and same deals, 5 games/year and if you join a football conference you joins us.

ND: That's the deal. We're with you.

ACC and ND shake hands and sign a stack of papers.

Reporter: ACC and ND in talks about ND joining the conference as a full member.

(Slow CFB news period. gotta make some noise - gotta hate the off seasons...)

so storz has it's own version of dude from west virginia

At least they cite a source (most likely out of context) but a real person and not a cousin to the janitor, who cleaned the office of a big donor that spoke to the AD last summer in Michigan...but, yeah, The Dude with a little polish.

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." Sorry. It's semi-obligatory. :oops:
And while your at it, why don't you look up the word plagiarism. Okay said Les.

I think Kevin Ollie wrote this article. They're getting desperate in Storz.

That's because a UConn blogger wrote the original article.

Report: Notre Dame in Talks to Join ACC as Full Member

Posted in the daily articles thread up above ^^

Yes. Every mention of UCONN comes from that UCONN blogger. Tim Brando simply reported that ND is discussing potentially joining the ACC as a full member. There was no discussion of UCONN and hopefully there never will be.

Eric Cartman is Notre Dame going to give up its full independence and join the ACC to save UConn?

I mean it isn't happening.Nd would have to deal with NBC as well.
They won't move till there NBC deal expires in 2025 at the earliest.

I do not know why all of the UConn hate. I think the best thing for us is to get as many northeastern schools in as possible. Then maybe we could re-org into a Northern Division that might resemble a BE lite where we could dominate once again.

I know it is all about the $$$, but truthfully we are a fish out of water in the ACC as it now stands, gotta get in more yankee schools to balance things out & get us to some place where we will really belong. I am for UConn, WVU, etc., - anybody from the north getting in.

I do not know why all of the UConn hate. I think the best thing for us is to get as many northeastern schools in as possible. Then maybe we could re-org into a Northern Division that might resemble a BE lite where we could dominate once again.

I know it is all about the $$$, but truthfully we are a fish out of water in the ACC as it now stands, gotta get in more yankee schools to balance things out & get us to some place where we will really belong. I am for UConn, WVU, etc., - anybody from the north getting in.

It's not as easy to dominate as it used to be. All those schools spend their money now. And UConn just adds another recruiter in the area.

If Pitt could hire Johnny Majors for the 3rd time, that could help get the old band back together.

It's not as easy to dominate as it used to be. All those schools spend their money now. And UConn just adds another recruiter in the area.

If Pitt could hire Johnny Majors for the 3rd time, that could help get the old band back together.

It doesn't add a new market either.