Notre Dame is currently in talks with ACC to become full football member. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame is currently in talks with ACC to become full football member.

WVU is from the north? :confused:
forget that. You hinted at a stud that we were going to get in football. Considering what has transpired in hoop, you owe it to us as a decent human being, which I have assured everyone that you are, to give us a great hint at who it is!!

forget that. You hinted at a stud that we were going to get in football. Considering what has transpired in hoop, you owe it to us as a decent human being, which I have assured everyone that you are, to give us a great hint at who it is!!
I did that in the Juan Wallace Jr. thread!

About time. Question is who comes in with them? Article implies that UConn is the most obvious choice. Not so sure about that. Would prefer West Virginia.

Would love to see WVU back on our schedule. Always loved that rivalry and actually always had a good time with their fans when they came up to the dome. Ooooooh how we layed it on a few of Gino's top 15 teams!

Navy

Somehow, the service schools just dont do it for me when it comes to juice, in an athletic sense. I like to see elite athletes, the ball in the air, and hot chicks visiting our lovely dome. Not 3k soldiers in their military garb. God bless them, have the utmost respect.

this is from a Yukon blog or something. not credible even according to folks on the boneyard.

What a poorly written article.

Full membership at 6 ACC games per year, not 5 as is now. Just hearing...

Even at full membership with full revenue share, argument is it brings more $$$ to the ACC than keeping things as is at current status at 5.

Full membership at 6 ACC games per year, not 5 as is now. Just hearing...

Even at full membership with full revenue share, argument is it brings more $$$ to the ACC than keeping things as is at current status at 5.
If ND gets full membership at 6 they would have to play an entire division to be eligible for the conference title game.
The NCAA requires divisions right now. ND couldn't play an entire division unless they played 7 teams.

ND won't commit till they get snubbed for CFP or their HC demands a conference to help the program.

Nd could slide into the weaker Coastal division and be a top team with Brian Kelly's recruiting.

I think 2025 is the earliest Nd would join full time.

If ND gets full membership at 6 they would have to play an entire division to be eligible for the conference title game.
The NCAA requires divisions right now. ND couldn't play an entire division unless they played 7 teams.

ND won't commit till they get snubbed for CFP or their HC demands a conference to help the program.

Nd could slide into the weaker Coastal division and be a top team with Brian Kelly's recruiting.

I think 2025 is the earliest Nd would join full time.

They will always make an exception for ND.

How the hell would that even work? They only have to play 6 while the rest of league has to play 8?

How the hell would that even work? They only have to play 6 while the rest of league has to play 8?
I say "nope." If they want all in, they play a schedule that every other member plays. ACC is making, and will be making, big money without them

@osmattmurschel
(cont) ... Swarbrick: "We love the ACC but we love our relationship the way it is and there hasn't been any discussion." (2/2)

fwiw

@osmattmurschel
(cont) ... Swarbrick: "We love the ACC but we love our relationship the way it is and there hasn't been any discussion." (2/2)

fwiw

Just UConn dreamers holding hope for a ND tag-a-long bid, seeing normal business discussions as only they can see them.

Ridiculous that Swarbrick even has to publicly address this, but at least that should stop the "rumor mill".

Ridiculous that Swarbrick even has to publicly address this, but at least that should stop the "rumor mill".
Breaking Husky hearts, one "story" at a time...