Notre Dame/Kentucky... in-game thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame/Kentucky... in-game thread

I'm not going to shed any tears of Notre Dame losing. Wisconsin vs. Kentucky is going to be a great game.

Every stupid thing you could do at the end - Grant did.

Didn't get the two for one, took a couple horrible shots, that last shot. It was all ugly.

I will say - Grant was fouled before the inbounds play, and Cauley-Stein fouled him before the shot.

Jerian tried to do too much the last three possessions. They needed to drive to the basket. Period. It is criminal that ND gave that up. Criminal! They should have let one of the other guys drive and draw a foul instead of letting Grant kill clock and chuck up crap.

Grant pissed that game away
Thought he played a great game...but I agree about the end. Last 3 trips up the court were a one-man dribbling display.

Awful job by Grant. Connaughton has to get a look there

He never even looked up.

Going straight down the sideline head down is pretty much the worst thing you could do.

At least his players still have the class to give Notre Dame due credit. He has not totally corrupted them.

time to go to bed no celebration in the the college basketball world tonight every division 1 school lost today but one.

Sigh...

There was a moment in Notre Dame's second to last possession where a guy seemed to have a lane to the basket but backed off and passed it back out. They wound up with the shot clock violation. The foul call on the other end was a good one and Kentucky played superb defense on the last possession.

Wisconsin, Duke and Gonzaga are very good but that might have been the game to beat the Wildcats and they pulled it out.

You move the ball faster by passing it than dribbling it the length of the court. Bad play by Grant. Those 3 missed ND free throws late in the game killed them. I know you can't get perfection but those missed Ft were killers. So wanted to see UK lose and all the media guys cry.

Awful job by Grant. Connaughton has to get a look there

Problem was Grant got the ball so close to his own basket and never had a great lane to anywhere. It was on Brey to call a TO when he crossed halfcourt and set something up. (assuming they had a TO of course!)

"We didn't play very good" We had alot of freshman out there." Are you kidding me - lol

Problem was Grant got the ball so close to his own basket and never had a great lane to anywhere. It was on Brey to call a TO when he crossed halfcourt and set something up. (assuming they had a TO of course!)

They didnt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom