Notre Dame Psych Up/Trash Talk Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Psych Up/Trash Talk Thread

Syracuse reporter wants to talk to local ND fans. Hopefully she’ll title her piece “Losers with no soul”

She can use the same article for when Duke basketball comes to town. Losers!!!

Reading the Irish Envy fan site and Syracuse should forfeit. ND reads like twice the team Clemson is and we got lucky the Clemson game was that close. ND oline is going to "rag doll" our dline. Should be a ND blow out by 24+. Pretty confident fan base that read the box score of our last game so have zero context around the rush yards given up by our defense that spent nearly the entire 2nd half on the field playing backups due to injuries. Always hated ND so a win would be nice but I would rather destroy their souls.

There will be two types of people wearing green in the dome Saturday. True Irish fans who traveled from south bend or went to school there and fake CNY fans who somehow don’t have the heart to actually root for the town they were raised in. The latter folks make me sick and it will take all my will to bite my tongue as they walk by me in the concourse.

These may be literally the worst sports fans in the universe, right alongside the Duke and UNC basketball "fans" from various parts of the country outside of NC.