Notre Dame tickets | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame tickets

orangemass

All American
How do you gets your hands on some other than thru resellers? is it sold out?

How do you gets your hands on some other than thru resellers? is it sold out?
The tickets are controlled by Notre Dame, as this is a home game for them.

SU will eventually get an allocation of tickets for the visiting fans. The AD office is trying to make that number as large as possible. But nothing happens until ND releases tickets to Syracuse (or starts selling them to the general public).

Guaranteed 3,000 tickets. Asking for 10,000 plus some premium seating. Probably trending closer to the 3. When Notre Dame played a Shamrock Series game against Army at Yankee Stadium in 2010 it was a complete sellout of over 54k including some temporary bleachers. Love the Stadium but demand for this one would have been better for MetLife.

I need 6 seats to extend trip for the hoops tournament through Saturday but am expecting to be limited to 2.

why was ND allowed to move the game without some prior negotiation of ticket allotments?

why was ND allowed to move the game without some prior negotiation of ticket allotments?

Because it is their home game they gave up.

yeah but the contract had some number of tickets we were owed, them moving the game would seem like it would trigger something about that.

yeah but the contract had some number of tickets we were owed, them moving the game would seem like it would trigger something about that.

ND stadium holds 78000 and they allocate 5000 to the visiting team. What does Yankee Stafium hold? 50,000? I’m sure our allotment will be less than the 5,000. 3,000 sounds about right although we’re pushing for more.

Guaranteed 3,000 tickets. Asking for 10,000 plus some premium seating. Probably trending closer to the 3. When Notre Dame played a Shamrock Series game against Army at Yankee Stadium in 2010 it was a complete sellout of over 54k including some temporary bleachers. Love the Stadium but demand for this one would have been better for MetLife.

I need 6 seats to extend trip for the hoops tournament through Saturday but am expecting to be limited to 2.
:(:mad::(

I'm not...you realize you can watch 2 Cuse BB games and the Cuse/ND FB game over three days in NYC?
Sounding more like I’ll be able to watch two basketball games at the garden, and a football game at the blarney. 3000 tickets?!

How big of a donor do you need to be? Does my 44$ make me a donor?

People are worrying way too much. The secondary market will be fine, plus Ticketmaster in 2018 is far more friendly in tickets being sold back and put on the market for cost.

I'm not...you realize you can watch 2 Cuse BB games and the Cuse/ND FB game over three days in NYC?
I do... However the trip to South Bend for a ND game is bucket list for me ... and CUSE playing them made it a whole lot sweeter.

much easier to get to a sat fball game for most than to try and get away for 3-4 days to see bball and fb.

now have to wait a few more yrs to get to a game in south bend,

I do... However the trip to South Bend for a ND game is bucket list for me ... and CUSE playing them made it a whole lot sweeter.

I went in 2008 and it was a fantastic trip. It's worth it for any college football fan. I wish we did a game in Ireland against ND. I have been to the last 2 (ND/Navy and BC/Tech) and they are fantastic at the Aviva Stadium.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom