Nova | Syracusefan.com

Nova

Gotothehole

Starter
Anyone going to the Nova game? If so where are the pregame and the victory party?

I should make the game but it looks like it no pregame for me since its an early game and we have a bit of a drive.

ill be there, i usually go for a couple at that xfinity live place across the street, unless theres a specific meetup spot.

Syracuse vs. Villanova Pre-game

Syracuse vs. Villanova
Wells Fargo Center
Saturday, December 20, 2014
Time: 1:00pm
Pre-game festivities will begin at 10:00am and will take place at Broad Street Bullies Pub within the Xfinity Live! Complex directly across from the Wells Fargo Center. In 2012 Broad Street Bullies Pub was packed with SU fans and we expect the same this year. We hope to see you there!

Day of Game Specials include:

Beverages:$3.00 Domestic Drafts: Coors light, Miller Lite, Miller High Life, Coors Banquet, Leinenkugels Orange Shandy
$3.00 Pre-made Orange Crush shots
$4.00 House Wine: Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay
$5.00 Well Drinks: Vodka, Rum, Gin, Tequila
$5.00 Orange Crush cocktails
$7.00 Otto Bombs (o-bombs)
*Orange soda will be available for purchase with free refills for kids.

$5 Appetizers:Bullies Wings
Cheesesteak rolls
Hummus & Pita
Soft Pretzels w/ cheese
Popcorn Chicken w/ honey mustard
Loaded Waffle Fries

$8 Entrees:Classic Burger with salt vinegar chips
Turkey Club Sandwich with salt vinegar chips
Chopped Salad

In the past, most SU fans here have gone to Mcfadden's.... which is across the parking lot from the Wells Fargo Center. Have not heard about this year. It was very crowded and difficult to get service. Is the Broad Street Bullies thing an official SU Alumni event?
http://www.mcfaddensballpark.com

Last edited:
Syracuse vs. Villanova Pre-game

Syracuse vs. Villanova
Wells Fargo Center
Saturday, December 20, 2014
Time: 1:00pm
Pre-game festivities will begin at 10:00am and will take place at Broad Street Bullies Pub within the Xfinity Live! Complex directly across from the Wells Fargo Center. In 2012 Broad Street Bullies Pub was packed with SU fans and we expect the same this year. We hope to see you there!

Day of Game Specials include:

Beverages:$3.00 Domestic Drafts: Coors light, Miller Lite, Miller High Life, Coors Banquet, Leinenkugels Orange Shandy
$3.00 Pre-made Orange Crush shots
$4.00 House Wine: Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay
$5.00 Well Drinks: Vodka, Rum, Gin, Tequila
$5.00 Orange Crush cocktails
$7.00 Otto Bombs (o-bombs)
*Orange soda will be available for purchase with free refills for kids.

$5 Appetizers:Bullies Wings
Cheesesteak rolls
Hummus & Pita
Soft Pretzels w/ cheese
Popcorn Chicken w/ honey mustard
Loaded Waffle Fries

$8 Entrees:Classic Burger with salt vinegar chips
Turkey Club Sandwich with salt vinegar chips
Chopped Salad

Andy... Is that an Alumni Club-sponsored event?

My husband, Obie9 & I will be there with four others. Looking forward to being back in Philly!

Last time I was there they had long lines to get in, so get there early so you don't have a problem. They did not care who was in line either. Although that was at McFadden's but the University sponsored event. I was suppose to be helping and they would not let me cut the line.

Just spoke with alumni relations (about other issues) but had a conversation about the Nova pre game event. The venue they are now in can hold everyone without line ups outside the door. Everyone fits inside, but maybe not inside the exact bar, so they spill out into the common areas. They left McFadden's because of the lines in the past.

llandz said:
Just spoke with alumni relations (about other issues) but had a conversation about the Nova pre game event. The venue they are now in can hold everyone without line ups outside the door. Everyone fits inside, but maybe not inside the exact bar, so they spill out into the common areas. They left McFadden's because of the lines in the past.

The xfinity live where broad st bullies is has 4 bars on each corner of the building then a main area with multiple bars. Pretty cool place. Plenty of room.

ok, so i want to go tomorrow. i live in brooklyn and its not a far drive. i have two questions:
1. where can i get a reasonably price seat (although stub hub has some decent deals)
2. how about parking? locations and cost.

thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom