Nova | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nova

ok, so i want to go tomorrow. i live in brooklyn and its not a far drive. i have two questions:
1. where can i get a reasonably price seat (although stub hub has some decent deals)
2. how about parking? locations and cost.

thanks.
There is a monster parking lot there that serves all the arenas. Parking is not a problem

When we last played Nova at the W-F Center 2 years ago, there were so many SU fans in attendance that a Philly sportswriter commented that it looked like a Flyers game.

When we last played Nova at the W-F Center 2 years ago, there were so many SU fans in attendance that a Philly sportswriter commented that it looked like a Flyers game.

that was such a bad loss. collapsed in the last 4 minutes and lost in ot.

You must have the years confused because I definitely remember it as a win.

Yes, that was a brutal loss -- we gave it away letting them tie it at the end of regulation with a three!

You must have the years confused because I definitely remember it as a win.

1/26/2013
@
Villanova
L
71-75

Carter-Williams, Triche, Coleman, Christmas, Fair OT: Triche 23 pts, Christmas 10 reb

Yes, that was a brutal loss -- we gave it away letting them tie it at the end of regulation with a three!

1/26/2013
@
Villanova
L
71-75

Carter-Williams, Triche, Coleman, Christmas, Fair OT: Triche 23 pts, Christmas 10 reb
You are right. I stand corrected.

If you watch the replay you'll see MCW step aside with his arms down virtually giving Archadouchebaggio that shot to send it into OT. A very painful memory. I was there with my brother and several younger family members. It was an awful moment and we all sensed it was pretty much over right then and there. Sorry to say we weren't stellar role models when that shot dropped. It's also become a signature play in recent Nova history. They've used it at the past two VU Hoops Madness events to introduce RA. Anyway, we will all be there again tomorrow hoping for a bit of payback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom