Now Arriving for Summer Session I | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Now Arriving for Summer Session I

I enjoy them when it's with people I know. My team at work does it all the time. Usually around 3 pm on Friday.

You don't have to say it, I know I'm the best to work for.
I’m looking for work. I’m good at Happy Hours.

Can't you go over and take your camper. Meet up with him and hide him under some bedding and sneak him over the border. And bring some peameal bacon over for me.
Ya, they kinda frown on smuggling people. I can do the pea meal for you though. Even if it is nasty stuff. Yech

Ya, they kinda frown on smuggling people. I can do the pea meal for you though. Even if it is nasty stuff. Yech
Just show the immagration guy your work ID and give him a bottle from the Duty Free Shop.. I used to bring firecrackers in from Canada when I was a kid.

With the optional activities that began in the NCAA, Quebecers have returned to the United States.

With a letter from Syracuse University, linebacker Geoffrey Cantin-Arku and blocker Matthew Bergeron have been able to cross customs in recent hours even though the Canada-U.S. borders have not yet reopened.

Cantin passed his COVID-19 test on Tuesday with the players who had already arrived, the Orange coaches and the support staff. He will have to observe a 48-hour confinement to check for symptoms before starting training. Bergeron left Victoriaville at noon on Tuesday and will follow the same protocol. Upon return to training, players will be separated into groups of ten and travel will be limited. Mandatory activities will begin on July 6 and training camp will take off in early August.

Any news on Sparrow?
CA14948F-A33D-42A8-8386-7CE5FA212149.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom