Now Arriving for Summer Session I | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Now Arriving for Summer Session I

Alford not qualifying would be pretty devastating IMO. He seems like he could be the real deal as a 6'5" wideout.

Alford not qualifying would be pretty devastating IMO. He seems like he could be the real deal as a 6'5" wideout.
No summer school?...not sure if his school district has online summer school courses if he needs them. I'm assuming he is still g2g until we see a release

He's from Canada so maybe there is the usual paperwork delays

Alford was a huge recruiting win considering his offers and potential. Sigh

US/Canadian border is closed for another 2 1/2 weeks, I think. I'm not saying that this is necessarily the reason he's not in the directory.

Keep in mind Alford is Canadian. Canada's southern border was closed to non-essential travel.

I'm an International Student Advisor; Customs and Border Protection has stated that crossing the border to attend an educational institution is essential travel.

Having said that, my limited experience of 20+ years has been that officials manning the Canadian border have often been ill-trained, out of step with regulatory processes and full of "unusual practices."

US/Canadian border is closed for another 2 1/2 weeks, I think. I'm not saying that this is necessarily the reason he's not in the directory.
Yup. Until July 1. Had a camping trip planned with some Canuck family members on the US side end Of June. Not anymore :(

I'm an International Student Advisor; Customs and Border Protection has stated that crossing the border to attend an educational institution is essential travel.

Having said that, my limited experience of 20+ years has been that officials manning the Canadian border have often been ill-trained, out of step with regulatory processes and full of "unusual practices."
Depending what day of the week you cross, who you get at the booth , etc, depends on what rules are enforced. It’s been that way for the 40 plus years I’ve been crossing the border. It’s maddening.

Couldn't agree with your last statement any more. Happens on both sides when driving and is maddeningly inconsistent.

Education exception might be triggered at the time Summer Session II classes are slated to begin? Might be a tough sell to say that informal football workouts fall under education.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom