Now, with more tent... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Now, with more tent...

I need more info on these tablecloths. This might have originally been my idea, and I feel like SU should give me some credit!
That was the "gift". A fitted vinyl tablecloth. Thank the maker, I always wanted one of those.

I found it funny though that the package says both reusable, and disposable. Well which is it?

I've always called it "The Joe Z. Pocket Calendar, since he was the one who introduced them to Orange Pack members back in the mid-70's. I believe a certain HOF BB coach still uses his to this day.

Joe Szombathy?

That was the "gift". A fitted vinyl tablecloth. Thank the maker, I always wanted one of those.

I found it funny though that the package says both reusable, and disposable. Well which is it?

Last time I tried to get an SU tablecloth, it almost started an international incident. Now they just give them away? Crazy talk.

And pay him with what?

I'm sure that one of the fine people below could fit it in to their current job:
John Wildhack Director of Athletics
Herman Frazier Senior Deputy Athletics Director
Sue Edson Executi
Sue Edson Executive Senior Associate AD/Chief Communications Officer
Jeremiah Maher Associate Athletics Director/Ticket Sales & Operations
Morey Mossovitz Assistant Athletics Director/Facilities and Event Operations
Brett Wallace Assistant Athletics Director/Marketing and Sales
Jennifer Albanese Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator
Kerri Jennings Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
Aaron Rudy Fan Engagement Coordinator

The money their saving by not doing the Dome reno...
The Dome reno is not getting done cause they don't have any money. Same reason we can't compete in the D1 athletics landscape: no money. So...obviously...money is not an option here.

A small fraction of the $8.5M surplus the AD had leftover from 15-16.
That just doesn't make any sense. 8.5M surplus...no money, someone's losing ground here...

Free hotdogs and a warm drink
I think you'd attract more dynamic and motivated people with private limo service, cocaine, and unlimited hookers...but what do I know? Just a rambling old man, fading into the night...

That just doesn't make any sense. 8.5M surplus...no money, someone's losing ground here...

Hey I think we got it man. Someone told you we had no money so it's your thing now.

I'm sure that one of the fine people below could fit it in to their current job:
John Wildhack Director of Athletics
Herman Frazier Senior Deputy Athletics Director
Sue Edson Executi
Sue Edson Executive Senior Associate AD/Chief Communications Officer
Jeremiah Maher Associate Athletics Director/Ticket Sales & Operations
Morey Mossovitz Assistant Athletics Director/Facilities and Event Operations
Brett Wallace Assistant Athletics Director/Marketing and Sales
Jennifer Albanese Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator
Kerri Jennings Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
Aaron Rudy Fan Engagement Coordinator

Or just hire a legit professional in this area ... most of these things just get pushed onto our TWO full time marketing staff members. Insane. The marketing department has 2 full timers, in a major conference. Astounding.

I was going to mention what happened last Saturday on their event. The guy in front of me went and said the season ticket tent had a 10' size tent with a few tables outside and a long line to get your free hotdog. Meanwhile the special donor tent was multiple times that size with tables underneath and no one in line to get their free dogs is what he told me. Kind of shows what the real problems are I guess. I wasn't there, but going by what he told me.
I walked by and can confirm it was true. The STH line was about 150 deep. The Orange Club Tent had about 8 people at it. They literally should have swapped tents. The good news is the Quad was happening and the tents were a welcomed addition. I'll give them a B- for execution.

I walked by and can confirm it was true. The STH line was about 150 deep. The Orange Club Tent had about 8 people at it. They literally should have swapped tents. The good news is the Quad was happening and the tents were a welcomed addition. I'll give them a B- for execution.
Dare I say "C's get degrees?"

They're swimming in gravy w/ a B-

Or just hire a legit professional in this area ... most of these things just get pushed onto our TWO full time marketing staff members. Insane. The marketing department has 2 full timers, in a major conference. Astounding.
Have you ever thought about turning over production to some of the fans? I mean they do a good job on the parking lot stuff. Give them some access and a budget...

Have you ever thought about turning over production to some of the fans? I mean they do a good job on the parking lot stuff. Give them some access and a budget...
If I could do it remotely, I'd volunteer my time.

The Syracuse athletic department reported nearly $82.7 million in revenue to the federal government for the 2015-16 academic year and $74.1 in expenses, a surplus of $8.5 million within the department.
Six years later, Syracuse's Carrier Dome questions remain unanswered
PicsArt_09-13-08.23.02.jpg

I think you'd attract more dynamic and motivated people with private limo service, cocaine, and unlimited hookers...but what do I know? Just a rambling old man, fading into the night...
The last guy who I personally knew did that and got 20 years....to bad he robbed his armored carrier for a few cool million.

Convicted bank robber Gary LaTray may spend the rest of his life in prison

His sister lived up stairs from me and he gave her $25,000 in cash and she had to turn it back over...and get this,the Armored carrier hired her a week later and didn't put 2 and 2 together for a short time.

She walked downstairs with her uniform on and I just looked and said no freaking way and she said yup they hired me.

Another thing that this University executes in a clown like fashion.

Agree, i walked through the quad and the line was seriously 50-60 yards long. Is this a free cue for season tix holders? Didnt see any beer in site. Seemed like a big CF. Nice gesture but the logistics were obviously not figured out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom