Number of "Likes" | Syracusefan.com

Number of "Likes"

Hoov50

Starter
Nights like this I base my self worth on the number of "Likes" I get and I just got to 200. So, SU may have put forth minimal rebounding effort, had poor shot selection and looked uninterested, but the effort I have put into my posts (some of the wise-ass variety) have paid off!

I'm just so happy that my PPL is all the way down to 1.946...I'm going to put that on my resume. Who WOULDN'T hire me with a record like that? I'll just throw it down on the desk, point, raise my eyebrows, and say "Eh? Eh?"

I'm just so happy that my PPL is all the way down to 1.946...I'm going to put that on my resume. Who WOULDN'T hire me with a record like that? I'll just throw it down on the desk, point, raise my eyebrows, and say "Eh? Eh?"
Resume? What the hell is that?

Lets be honest, the only posts that get I liked are somewhat funny. Or of course the F Uc

Nights like this I base my self worth on the number of "Likes" I get and I just got to 200. So, SU may have put forth minimal rebounding effort, had poor shot selection and looked uninterested, but the effort I have put into my posts (some of the wise-ass variety) have paid off!

You get a like this time simply for using "uninterested" when far too many would have misused "disinterested." Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Funny post...

I never paid attention to them and really didn't realize like was being used. I mainly read the sports board and had about 80/90% of my posts the OT board where things were rarely liked, so I don't think I got much love!

It's much nicer here and I don't have to be reminded how much Obama and Bush have hurt the economy...

images

lol

She used to be on Attack of the Show on G4. Sara Jean Underwood.
I just googled the heckfire out of that girl, insanely hot.
Serious JLH, Kate Upton and all other imaginary girlfriends, step the funk back.

Alright, sorry but that's it.
I feel obliged to buy my Seton Hall getting pummeled tickets now so I can correct my "mind" by thinking of basketball, as opposed to this girl, on Valentine's of all days.

Can anyone say tee = dead meat?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, stop everything.
Who is this and why haven't I had a dream about her yet?

Oh, lawwwwwwwwwwwwd.
Pay side knew about her years ago.. What can I say, you're either in or you're out.

Like-Whore... You're just begging for it

That's a pretty solid like to post ratio sir.

Only a few have topped the coveted ">1 LTPR" (like to post ratio). Some, even managing it with over 1000 posts (I'm looking at you cto).

Maybe I'll develop an algorithm that takes into account # of posts and LTPR to determine the seeding in our "Syracusefan.com Poster March Madness Sponsored by ".

That's a pretty solid like to post ratio sir.

Only a few have topped the coveted ">1 LTPR" (like to post ratio). Some, even managing it with over 1000 posts (I'm looking at you cto).

Maybe I'll develop an algorithm that takes into account # of posts and LTPR to determine the seeding in our "Syracusefan.com Poster March Madness Sponsored by ".

I'd be curious to see how many likes folks have given out. There are some stingy b*stards running around these message boards.