NW Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NW Game Thread

omg a drive were allen isnt trying to force it down the field and goes through his progressions? am i in heaven or just drunk?

Shut them down and get another score before half.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Right now it's also ABUNDANTLY clear that if we are going to throw the ball, please, throw it to Broyld or Clark.

I'd like to see what Estime can do with it in the open field, too.

Nice drive. We finally established the run and you can see what a difference it makes. Now we need a stop or a turnover. We were down big last year and came back.

curious to see if that was NW thinking this was already in the bag or or OL finally getting into this one... good start to get back into it- D's turn

If the play calling and running game are good Allen is a good enough QB problem is if those are bad he can't do anything. Hunt could give us a different look when things are going bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

1st drive - 6 plays, 2 runs
2nd drive - 3 plays, 1 run
3rd drive - 6 plays, 2 runs
4th drive - 5 plays, 2 runs
5th drive - 10 plays, 7 runs

Hmmmm...

THe running of Smith also slows down the rhythm the NW offense has going.

Broyld, Rome and Morris are NOT getting enough touches.

You know, Allen has been far from great, but you guys have to put at least SOME of the blame on the receivers, too. If they can't get open, what the hell is Allen supposed to do?

ok now if someone in the secondary shows up this series we need a turnover

We didn't we do this right away - establish the power running game first and then hit your receivers - NW doesn't have the front 7 like Penn St - I don't get it but I hope something just clicked between coaches & players.

So where was, well, EVERYONE on the right side of our defense on that play?

Turrible.

that-s-turrible-o.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom