NW Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NW Game Thread

Wow I didn't think we could be worse on O than we were last week. We can't even run, our online has to be the issue there. And our DB are just being carved up. And our special teams has also regressed. The whole team is losing faith, and are playing afraid and timid.

You know, for everyone calling for us to run the ball, we've rushed for -1 yards on 7 carries. I'm not sure that's the answer right now.

Yeah but we're not running enough on first down.

You know, for everyone calling for us to run the ball, we've rushed for -1 yards on 7 carries. I'm not sure that's the answer right now.

Rarely ran on 1st down though, we apparently run the ball on the 3rd and long or on draws...

I just don't like the fact we establish the run down 20-0.

They ran Gulley instead of Smith. Wrong move at the wrong time.

This app needs a chat button

Sent from my PD_Novel using Tapatalk 2

Run Smith, take the 3-4 yards a play, control the clock, march down the field a little, and let the run open other opprotunities for you offense. Its really not rocket science.

"Hey George, I was thinking, maybe we should let our best offensive player have a few touches?"
"Hm, that's weird. I hadn't thought of that. Let's give it a try!"

What a weak throw... that couldve had 4 to 5 YAC

We just shellshocked by a tesm that started strong.

Sent from my PD_Novel using Tapatalk 2

This season is making one thing pretty clear: Hackett was our best OC in a long, long time, and deserved a shot at the NFL.

McDonald friggin loves to run the same play over and over again, just to different sides.

I understand the make them stop it deal, but you can't keep doing it!

This season is making one thing pretty clear: Hackett was our best OC in a long, long time, and deserved a shot at the NFL.

Think it was more Nassib, Lemon, Sales personally.

We've ran out of bounds more often than we've earned first downs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom