NY DE Ogundeko be-commits from ucon | Syracusefan.com

NY DE Ogundeko be-commits from ucon

whj

Walk On
He opened his recruitment again and will take his time per rivals

Have to believe that Coach Marrone and Coach Anselmo will pursue the young man.

that headline should be -- Another high schooler demonstrates lack of understanding of the word 'commitment.' I say this with no animosity as I wouldn't have been mature enough to really handle the recruiting process either. But it is sorta funny that I'd say about 1/2 of all verbal commits end in a signature on the dotted line.

Some kids get too excited and their mouth talks ahead of their brain and I think it's a lot harder than people think regarding the pressure and recruiters pounding the heck out of them over and over again. Semantically I wish kids like Ogundecko would just say leaning towards instead but I can understand the angst but it's better to change now than in February.

that headline should be -- Another high schooler demonstrates lack of understanding of the word 'commitment.'

Same goes for most of the recruiters in college football. Do they back off after an early 'commitment'?

Same goes for most of the recruiters in college football. Do they back off after an early 'commitment'?

absolutely. I'm not angry with the kids for doing it, it's just funny that verbal commitments -- particularly early in the process -- are literally basically anything but an actual commitment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom