NYS Fair 2014: Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone join the Chevy Court lineup | Syracusefan.com

NYS Fair 2014: Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone join the Chevy Court lineup

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
If you have never seen him perform you're in for a treat. I have seen him at the Fair twice and at Harbor Fest in Oswego & he has never disappointed. He was a part of the British invasion and in his teens at the time.

At the end of one performance at the NYSF it was announced that Peter would greet every person in line, pose for a photo, chat and give autographs even if you didn't buy a CD, T-Shirt or other stuff for sale. I watched as women who were teens when he was popular scream like they did way back when.

He wore black leather pants and you could see he had a bit of a spare tire. He explained to the ladies, 'that isn't fat, when you turn 50 your ass just comes out of your pants.

He did a song where he kept an album cover over his face of a 16 year old Herman's Hermit. He said to the kids I'm doing this for all you kids and grandchildren who got dragged here so you know I was once just like you.

Do your self a favor save that date.

NYS Fair 2014: Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone join the ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom