NYY | Syracusefan.com

NYY

690West

Moneyline Master
HOLE-LEE-SHITE! We play the Tampa Bay Rays SEVEN times in the next 9 days. Man, if I knew Boston was going to continue to struggle I'd literally cheer for Tampa to beat us every day. What a crazy 2 weeks its gonna be. Unfortunately, Boston has the Orioles, so my scenario is probably moot. I guess we have to win. sigh...

Need to split the 10 games and the Yankees will be fine.

If Tampa can keep it close with Boston, I'm sure Girardi will rest his starters and trot out the SWB line-up... Pena, Dickerson, Laird, etc...

Maybe even get Betances and Brackman a couple of starts. :)

the Orioles arent a push over anymore under showalter. even though their pitching blows.

Definitely want the Yankees to win the division and maintain home field. Detroit is coming on strong and is only a couple of games behind the Yankees for best record. Yanks could win the Division but limp in and lose the home field.

It we lost every game to TB, we would be 1 game behind them. that is amazing.

HOLE-LEE-SHITE! We play the Tampa Bay Rays SEVEN times in the next 9 days. Man, if I knew Boston was going to continue to struggle I'd literally cheer for Tampa to beat us every day. What a crazy 2 weeks its gonna be. Unfortunately, Boston has the Orioles, so my scenario is probably moot. I guess we have to win. sigh...

If I'm Girardi, once they clinch the division I send out Whitey Ford, Ron Guidry and Bob Larsen as my starters the last weekend against TB just to stick it up Bostons ass.

Magic number of 4 for the wc and 5 for the division - can win two to clinch, and then trot out the rookies to make it tough on Boston

They should let aj pitch the rest of the games after we clinch to f over boston market.

boston at this rate is going to send me into cardiac-arrest

I'd like to see a yanks win so they clinch the division but the fact that the magic number is only one I wouldn't be upset if they lost so Tampa can get closer to them. Only 4 for home field I believe too

I'd like to see a yanks win so they clinch the division but the fact that the magic number is only one I wouldn't be upset if they lost so Tampa can get closer to them. Only 4 for home field I believe too
the angels are a half game behind the rays, so 2.5 behind the red sux, boston can get surpassed by both potentially, life is good!

The angels are crawling back into the picture now too. They're just .5 behind TB and 2.5 behind boston. I was torn on the remaining yanks/TB games but now I'm hoping the sox and rays continue to tank and that the Angels sweep Oakland this weekend.