Oakland Zoo "Cheat Sheet" Fail | Syracusefan.com

Oakland Zoo "Cheat Sheet" Fail

jekelish

Living Legend
Now this is funny stuff, you guys.

Pitt students made up a cheat sheet about the starting five for SU, and mocked Tyler "Robertson" for not being able to spell his own name in his Twitter handle.

http://.com/pitt-fail-oakland-zoo-cheat-sheet-backfires/

I hope they start "our best year ever, you won the national championship" chant.

Did they refer to Nashua, NH as the "projects?"

This is really enlightening stuff. How are they going to turn the fact that Kaleb's mother grew up there against him?

"Your mom grew up in the projects, Nashua, NH - a quaint little city that has twice won Best Place to Live in America!!!"

That chant is going to light that place up.

Last edited:
Did they refer to Nashua, NH as the "projects?"
Yep. My brother just texted me scoffing at that as well. I just looked it up, and:

Nashua has a lower unemployment rate than the national average, higher average income than the national average, higher job growth rate than the national average, and the family median income is $17k higher than the national average.

What a hole, man.

Yep. My brother just texted me scoffing at that as well. I just looked it up, and:

Nashua has a lower unemployment rate than the national average, higher average income than the national average, higher job growth rate than the national average, and the family median income is $17k higher than the national average.

What a hole, man.

Hooray subtle racism!

What a hole, man.

Could you do a segment on cheat sheets every week?

Pitt's is gold - are they all this bad?

"Rakeem Christmas has a girlfriend!!!" The chants they can come up with are endless from that sheet alone!!

If they wanted to try to be funny about him being from Nashua, and incorporate that un-PC feel, they could have at least joked about how he had it hard growing up as the only black dude in New Hampshire.
Token?

Token?
Well, he does have the same hairstyle and big eyes...

token-south-park.jpg

These scrubby little kids are that impressed by Chipotle? He seemed legitimately offended that Roberson called it overrated.

The worse part in my eyes was the fact that the announcers acted like it was one of the greatest things ever done and that the students spent days working on this sheet. I could make something better in 2 hours with the proper motivation.

The worse part in my eyes was the fact that the announcers acted like it was one of the greatest things ever done and that the students spent days working on this sheet. I could make something better in 2 hours with the proper motivation.
Wait, the announcers mentioned the cheat sheet? I'm not able to watch at the moment, so I might have missed that part.

jekelish said:
Wait, the announcers mentioned the cheat sheet? I'm not able to watch at the moment, so I might have missed that part.

They did.

Wannabe Duke fans. Difference is, Duke is a real basketball school and its fans have a real basketball program to root for.

Yeah they had a side line reporter talking about it, and I believe the woman on the call continued to talk about it after the report.

Yeah they had a side line reporter talking about it, and I believe the woman on the call continued to talk about it after the report.
Nice. That probably explains people searching for the cheat sheet, because my article about it has suddenly gotten mini-viral and is getting a ton of views.

Pitt Basketball = Virginia Tech football. Neither wins big games or has a NC and their fanbases act like they are elite.

True, although at least VT has played in a big post-season game.

Hooray subtle racism!

Kaleb had videos of his sr high school season and it did seem like he grew up in the poorer section of town. Either way, not sure how thats an insult seeing as thats where a lot of these kids come from.

Nice. That probably explains people searching for the cheat sheet, because my article about it has suddenly gotten mini-viral and is getting a ton of views.
Thats good to here hopefully it continues to get some love.