Obstacles to recruiting being removed | Syracusefan.com

Obstacles to recruiting being removed

So I assume the grass has all ready srung back to life? I always remember April 1st when it seemed like the lawn turned green. Anything budding yet?

So I assume the grass has all ready srung back to life? I always remember April 1st when it seemed like the lawn turned green. Anything budding yet?
I aerated my lawn in the fall, seeded & fertilized. My lawn has looked great for some time now. The golf courses have been doing fantastic business. Yesterday I played 18 with Tomcat, I had to keep pinching myself because of how nice it was at 7 AM. The daytime high shattered the old record when the thermometer hit 80 degrees, that's 36 degrees higher than our average high for that date.

Trees all around CNY have budded and I have flowers that have sprang up around my pond. We had the grandkids over for a belated St. Paddy's dinner and they played outside all day. It was sun drenched.

Are we in on recruits that are considering Arizona? It snowed there over the weekend and expected to keep snowing for at least another day or 2. And we are expecting 80+ temperatures for the next couple of days.

right because the style of play on offense just attracts top notch athletes-
if we only had better facilities

we could play in a mud hole with a pee bucket and kids would come if they saw some type of fun offense-

build a offense and they will come-

we could play in a mud hole with a pee bucket and kids would come if they saw some type of fun offense-

You don't have to tell me twice! Kids are leaving Wisconsin by the droves and make the drive to Louisiana-Layfayette!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom