Odd starting time for SU-Duke game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Odd starting time for SU-Duke game?

knicks-heat should be 630 and cuse-duke at 9. do people really give a stuff about the nba this time of year? its the dog days, just waiting for the playoffs.

Unfortunately yes. Why anyone would watch .5 seconds of eastern conference basketball prior to the inevitable Heat-Packers final is beyond me. But they will.

Unfortunately yes. Why anyone would watch .5 seconds of eastern conference basketball prior to the inevitable Heat-Packers final is beyond me. But they will.
Are the basketball Packers publicly owned too?;)

should be 9pm, thats when the other college gameday starts are. this game should be in primetime. 630 aint primetime.
Silly - If people are watching Gameday on Sat morning they will know what time our game is and will watch it. I really doubt that anyone outside of Orange or Duke fans care about the starting time.
Just another example of the oversensitivity of some of our fans.

The starting time is perfect. Game will end at 8:45. Home by 9:00-9:05. Watch the game again on dvr and then settle in for the arizona game at 10:30. Then watch college basketball tonight at 1am Works out perfect

Will everyone going be Packing Heat?