Of our remaining opponents... | Syracusefan.com

Of our remaining opponents...

Lucid

Last One Picked
... which do you hate/fear the most?

Typically, I would say Duke, but since we beat them at Cameron, even if we lose a split wouldn't be terrible.

I dislike both UNC and UVA, but I don't hate them and for some odd reason, I don't fear them.

For me, the answer is Louisville. I think we can beat them, especially at home. But I don't like them at all, and they scare me.

Typically, I would say Duke, but since we beat them at Cameron, even if we lose a split wouldn't be terrible.

I dislike both UNC and UVA, but I don't hate them and for some odd reason, I don't fear them.

For me, the answer is Louisville. I think we can beat them, especially at home. But I don't like them at all, and they scare me.
Would like to takedown North Carolina to make an ACC statement and save Virginia for a little Deja vu at the big dance

Record says its UNC. Since joining the ACC:

1-7 against UNC - one win was our first meeting. (5 of 8 were neutral or away)
2-5 against UVA - they are a close second
2-3 against Louisville
4-5 against Duke

2-3 against Louisville
4-5 against Duke

Yeah, in the Dome. The same year that Paige was getting a lot of buzz about going pro after one year. Turned out Ennis was the one and done and Paige stayed 4...I think. Ugh!

2-3 against Louisville
4-5 against Duke
How ironic that we have won the most against Duke! I think we just get so revved up for those games that magic happens. Yes, we were given a “gift” this year when two of their players were sick/got hurt when we played them, but we still won at Cameron, which is huge for any team. We would have won at Cameron the Tyler Ennis year if not for the extremely bogus call against CJ.

the 1 time we beat unc in acc was during the 25-0 start in 2014. we dominated them defensively.

the 1 time we beat unc in acc was during the 25-0 start in 2014. we dominated them defensively.

Yes. It felt like we were solidly better program than them at the time to me. Amazing how quickly that changed. I’m sick of losing to them and I’m sick of losing by 15 to Virginia.

I don't fear Virginia and that game we beat them to go to the Final Four makes up for all sins against them. I always want to beat Duke and UNC, the two entitled programs in the ACC.

Teams who run and are highly skilled offensively will give SU problems. That’s Carolina in a nut shell

Do the records include NCAA tournament? If so, our only two wins against UVA were to go to the final four and JB’s 1000th win. I guess we save our wins against them for the big moments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom