Of the six games left before tonight | Syracusefan.com

Of the six games left before tonight

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
This was the easiest one. Might win two more games this year, and I'm counting the ACC tourney in that calculation.

Yep, i think thats exactly where I'd put the over under at

Which is why this game is so much more infuriating. We blew it. Can't happen.

No Brian we didn't. You exaggerate as usual. It becomes a lot harder but we didn't blow ANY chance.
This was the easiest game we had left.unless you think we are winning at Miami or at duke its pretty much over.

i think we blew a realistic shot. now we need to win 3 of 5 with a very tough schedule, or make a deep acc tourny run. i dont see either happening. tonite was an enormous game.
We have yet to win an ACCT game. I'd settle for finally ending that streak

Miami is a better matchup Imo without Brown

We win or

we need 2 others and 2 in NY

I don’t know what we do or don’t need but I think Miami sans Brown is an easier game than NCSU. NCSU has more offensive weapons for sure.

Just as "easy" games can be lost, "difficult" games can be won. Watched way too much Orange basketball over the years to join "Kneejerk Nation"...

If we beat NC State, I think getting into the tourney was about a coin flip, maybe even 60%. Now I think it's closer to 20-25%. That is a huge swing for one game which is why losing it just sucks so much.

I don’t know what we do or don’t need but I think Miami sans Brown is an easier game than NCSU. NCSU has more offensive weapons for sure.
I agree - I think we win Saturday. STill don't think we make the tourney but will win Saturday to keep the dream alive.

For the roster we have we are in a great spot and the team and coaching staff should get credit.
This team was thin the entire season and being on the bubble is great.
Correct. Expectations need to align with talent. This team has probably already overachieved and it’s going to be close on Selection Sunday either way. Theyve done the best they can with what they’ve got.

No Brian we didn't. You exaggerate as usual. It becomes a lot harder but we didn't blow ANY chance.
jesus... look at the teams we play coming up . Sure there is a chance... but its close to zero. This team is done

never put in the book before the final buzzer. who can say how we finish ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom