Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread

17/18 231 and 2 TDs

Im surprised nobody is killing Eli for that 1 incomplete pass...
Great week from Eli. Did you see Jerry Rice’s comments on Eli and the HOF?
Also can you please hire writers for Patriots fans that don’t troll its fans. My god you have to be the editor for the Boston newspaper Patriots coverage.

Eli - 9th in the league in passing yards. 6th in completion percentage.

I guess we’re only allowed to give one nerd stat that makes him look bad though?

Eli - 9th in the league in passing yards. 6th in completion percentage.

I guess we’re only allowed to give one nerd stat that makes him look bad though?
Yards are completely irrelevant.
I have no problem admitting Tom Brady has been medicore this year. I wouldn’t put him in the top 10 right now. I don’t care he doesn’t have good weapons either. He has been average and that isn’t good enough for his standard.
If Eli’s standard is that average is good then guy can do no wrong. Eli hasn’t been good this year.

Yards are completely irrelevant.
I have no problem admitting Tom Brady has been medicore this year. I wouldn’t put him in the top 10 right now. I don’t care he doesn’t have good weapons either. He has been average and that isn’t good enough for his standard.
If Eli’s standard is that average is good then guy can do no wrong. Eli hasn’t been good this year.

Yards are irrelevant? Why?

Yards are irrelevant? Why?
When you are behind you throw more.
Garbage time allows teams to throw. 5 QBs right now are pace to break Drew Brees current passing record.
Passing has never been easier than this season. 14 QBs have a QB over 100 in 1998 there was only 1 QB who did that in 2008 it was only 5.
NFL has basically eliminated defense in 2018 with the rules.

When you are behind you throw more.
Garbage time allows teams to throw. 5 QBs right now are pace to break Drew Brees current passing record.
Passing has never been easier than this season. 14 QBs have a QB over 100 in 1998 there was only 1 QB who did that in 2008 it was only 5.
NFL has basically eliminated defense in 2018 with the rules.

Which is why you compare them to each other. Eli is 9th in yards. Not 9th vs. 1998 QB’s. 9th vs. his peers.

Fair point on it being easier to get yards if you’re behind a lot...but if you’re behind a lot that also probably means you don’t have a lot of help. So that evens out a bit.

Great week from Eli. Did you see Jerry Rice’s comments on Eli and the HOF?
Also can you please hire writers for Patriots fans that don’t troll its fans. My god you have to be the editor for the Boston newspaper Patriots coverage.
Yeah, they tough up there on them.

Jerry Rice is a fool.

Eli has been solid this year. That’s all we are saying.

He most certainly is not washed up.

Washed up QBs cannot put up those #s, in any era.

Jerry Rice is a fool.

Solid and good enough to win with. If we could’ve run the ball anywhere close to that(which, when you have an elite RB, you should be able to), in some of the earlier games they could have 5-6 wins.

17/18 231 and 2 TDs

Im surprised nobody is killing Eli for that 1 incomplete pass...

He should light it up next Sunday facing four secondary guys that played with Alsacs' buddy He Hate Me in the Arena football league.

He should light it up next Sunday facing four secondary guys that played with Alsacs' buddy He Hate Me in the Arena football league.
I really really need help here.

A washed up player to me was a guy who’d go 7-28 79 yards and 3 iNTs week in and week out.

Not a guy completing 70% of passes on target for 4300 yards and 20 something TDs.

So confused...

I really really need help here.

A washed up player to me was a guy who’d go 7-28 79 yards and 3 iNTs week in and week out.

Not a guy completing 70% of passes on target for 4300 yards and 20 something TDs.

So confused...

I'm the lonely guy in the middle in this argument. The criticism has been overly harsh given the limitations of his offensive line. When given time and weapons he can certainly do major damage. On the other hand he has had some very poor games that can't be looked past just because of his OL. He's a statue with no mobility and he's careless with the ball.

Like I said he should do major damage this Sunday. If one more secondary guy for Philly goes down then I expect to get a call.

Hes FINISHED!! I tell ya...FINISHED!!!

I read it here so it must be true.

He’s not allowed a bad pass or a bad decision.

EVER.

Not on here, not EVER!!

D.O.N.E...dun

Hes FINISHED!! I tell ya...FINISHED!!!

I read it here so it must be true.

He’s not allowed a bad pass or a bad decision.

EVER.

Not on here, not EVER!!

D.O.N.E...dun
All these stats show you the NFL offense are way ahead of because of the rules.
He has all those stats and his team has scored 30 points in 2 games and has a 3-7 record and 7-19 record the last 2 years.
Great stats though.

All these stats show you the NFL offense are way ahead of because of the rules.
He has all those stats and his team has scored 30 points in 2 games and has a 3-7 record and 7-19 record the last 2 years.
Great stats though.
Yep, not his fault.

He’s not a problem, just the main CURE.

He’s not done and WILL be back next year.

He’s carried them to 7 wins, without him it would be ZERO.

Yep, not his fault.

He’s not a problem, just the main CURE.

He’s not done and WILL be back next year.

He’s carried them to 7 wins, without him it would be ZERO.
I would trade Brady’s OL and current weapons for Eli’s OL and current weapons.
I am confident Brady would do better and he has sucked this year by sucking for him not been top 5 QB.

I would trade Brady’s OL and current weapons for Eli’s OL and current weapons.
I am confident Brady would do better and he has sucked this year by sucking for him not been top 5 QB.
Probably.

Brady is a better QB.

Never he wasn’t.

He can’t beat Eli is the Super Bowl, but that’s not in dispute.

Jerry Rice is a fool.

The extreme Eli bashers remind me of the ones who said Nassib was the worst QB in SU history

The extreme Eli bashers remind me of the ones who said Nassib was the worst QB in SU history
And the ones who thought he was a #1 pick.

They are guilty of violating Kaiser’s Board Rules #1 & #2.

#1. The Board is ALWAYS Wrong
#2. Leave the Talent Evaluating to the Talent Evaluators.