Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread

Aren't you curious as to what new and innovative ways they find to lose games?

No. They’re on a 4-20 run right now and i am completely desensitized, and I don’t even get excited or mad any more because I know they’ll lose. And they clearly need to keep losing. I can’t root for them to lose though. I can’t really root hard for them to win knowing that they won’t and knowing that they need to lose. I gotta try to just check out.

No. They’re on a 4-20 run right now and i am completely desensitized, and I don’t even get excited or mad any more because I know they’ll lose. And they clearly need to keep losing. I can’t root for them to lose though. I can’t really root hard for them to win knowing that they won’t and knowing that they need to lose. I gotta try to just check out.

Exactly how it feels as a Bills fan most seasons. I just can't root for them to lose either even if it's for the best. Just not in me.

I feel like this isn't really a big deal? The way the article sounds, he just tried to cut across a lane to make a turn from a non-turning lane and there happened to be a cop standing in the middle of the road. I see this exact scenario (minus the cop standing there) at least once or twice a day and my daily commute is only a couple of miles.

I feel like this isn't really a big deal? The way the article sounds, he just tried to cut across a lane to make a turn from a non-turning lane and there happened to be a cop standing in the middle of the road. I see this exact scenario (minus the cop standing there) at least once or twice a day and my daily commute is only a couple of miles.

If he can't see the cop in the middle of the road, how's he going to see the MIKE when he drops back in pass coverage.

If he can't see the cop in the middle of the road, how's he going to see the MIKE when he drops back in pass coverage.

Obviously I wasn't there, but my guess would be that the cars that were actually in the correct turning lane were blocking his vision of it. Just a guess though.

Obviously I wasn't there, but my guess would be that the cars that were actually in the correct turning lane were blocking his vision of it. Just a guess though.

from what I read, he was specifically told not to attempt the the turn...but went and did it anyway. probably not a big deal...but perhaps hes subconsciously afraid of getting the start and looking for a way to get out of it.

from what I read, he was specifically told not to attempt the the turn...but went and did it anyway. probably not a big deal...but perhaps hes subconsciously afraid of getting the start and looking for a way to get out of it.

I read that he did the same thing earlier in the week.

With the exception of 2015 and 2016, that's what it's been like since 2003 as a Raiders fan. At least Giants have those 2 super bowls in that span.

With the exception of 2015 and 2016, that's what it's been like since 2003 as a Raiders fan. At least Giants have those 2 super bowls in that span.

The Giants have had some bad teams here and there: 95, 96, 03, 04, 13, 14,15...but it was never like THIS. “Bad” used to be 6-10 and there was at least hope for part of the season. And it would turn around within a season or two.

I was always a watch every play of every game, every season fan. I’ve never experienced this. Games that feel completely pointless starting in October. Awful.

KaiserUEO Alsacs

I'm still holding on my Darnold should have been the NYG's pick last year and I think his struggles can be attributed to being part of the Jets, but here is my first, "eh...." feeling.

I'm still on the should have taken a QB side, but I just want to pull this pin before someone comes after me for it. While I think the Jets will ruin him and we would not, it's not a great look even with our 1-7 record.

But I'm still holding on my OL in '19 and Tua in '20. So we'll need to stink for a few more years.

KaiserUEO Alsacs

I'm still holding on my Darnold should have been the NYG's pick last year and I think his struggles can be attributed to being part of the Jets, but here is my first, "eh..." feeling.

I'm still on the should have taken a QB side, but I just want to pull this pin before someone comes after me for it. While I think the Jets will ruin him and we would not, it's not a great look even with our 1-7 record.

But I'm still holding on my OL in '19 and Tua in '20. So we'll need to stink for a few more years.
By Kaiser logic today wasn’t on Darnold one iota.
His OL was brutal. The freaking center couldn’t even do a straight shotgun snap and his coaches wouldn’t adjust.
Darnold has shown me this year he has some growing pains but will be an above QB.
Giants didn’t believe in him which is their right but you have already agreed they mismanaged their read on their roster last offseason.
Barkley is a good player but not a pick for where they are headed.

By Kaiser logic today wasn’t on Darnold one iota.
His OL was brutal. The freaking center couldn’t even do a straight shotgun snap and his coaches wouldn’t adjust.
Darnold has shown me this year he has some growing pains but will be an above QB.
Giants didn’t believe in him which is their right but you have already agreed they mismanaged their read on their roster last offseason.
Barkley is a good player but not a pick for where they are headed.
Only problem is, NFL types are crucifying his mechanics and decisions.

Really havnt heard much jet OL is bad talk either.

Arians has said he will only take 1 job.

The browns,

Why?

Mayfield.

Giants got the right player.

Last edited:
Somehow I think this Mullins character for the 9ers comes crashing down to earth .. but that doesn’t mean NY wins, cause 9ers can run the ball