Official 2018 Schedule | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 Schedule

There are a lot of conference games on the stream. :(

With it being espn and acc network its as good as tv save for the announcers. Im thrilled every SU game save Cornell will be available

OE remind me is there still a 5th place game this year or is that done? I know its gone for sure starting next year

Espnplayer in Europe have f***’d up my life again and have not added the ACC network game sto the schedule and will probably miss the game live again for the first few weeks whilst they get their act together! Would t happen wi5h b’ball and football!!!!

Espnplayer in Europe have ***’d up my life again and have not added the ACC network game sto the schedule and will probably miss the game live again for the first few weeks whilst they get their act together! Would t happen wi5h b’ball and football!!!!

Gobsmacked. Hard chesse, dont get the collywobbles. Not cricket, gonna have to kick the wheel or have your gaffer ask the gormless lush May to chivvy along on this issue. Avoid the thunder bus and hit a watering hole to have a riot watching some footy . Ta ta. ...... aka Woody, gotta be some way you can watch a stream or get live updates across the pond

Sorry Woody, we'll keep you updated till they get their shizit together:)

Gobsmacked. Hard chesse, dont get the collywobbles. Not cricket, gonna have to kick the wheel or have your gaffer ask the gormless lush May to chivvy along on this issue. Avoid the thunder bus and hit a watering hole to have a riot watching some footy . Ta ta. ... aka Woody, gotta be some way you can watch a stream or get live updates across the pond

Sorry Woody, we'll keep you updated till they get their shizit together:)

Cricket can eat a baseball bat!! And Lush May is as much use as that bish Clinton!!! I might go full Guy Fawkes and take down parliament for this (look kids Big Ben Parliament), f**k Brexit these things need sorting out, get Trump on the phone! This stuff will drive me to drinking pints in my local boozer!
My team Man City dont lose anymore so I can’t even be entertained by Footy any longer! I feel like flying to Philly and taking down some stop signs and setting fire to some cars! If there is a way I will find one all though it may be illegal!

Espnplayer in Europe have ***’d up my life again and have not added the ACC network game sto the schedule and will probably miss the game live again for the first few weeks whilst they get their act together! Would t happen wi5h b’ball and football!!!!
I dont know if its the same for the UK, but you should try and sign up for the free one month trial for the slingTV app -- get the sports package which includes all of the espy channels and the acc network. that should hold you off until they wanna get their together :)

I dont know if its the same for the UK, but you should try and sign up for the free one month trial for the slingTV app -- get the sports package which includes all of the espy channels and the acc network. that should hold you off until they wanna get their together :)

Yes slingtv is blocked in the U.K. thanks for the suggestion though! Proxy DNS VPN maybe the only way!

It’s £19.99 in the U.K. for BTNgo International.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom