Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

13-7 at the half.

I'll take it. Should have been more, what with the ridiculous penalty on the TD, but I'll take it. Need a strong 2nd half.

13-7 at the half.

I'll take it. Should have been more, what with the ridiculous penalty on the TD, but I'll take it. Need a strong 2nd half.
Don’t worry . It’s Dabol Vs McCarthy and dak is on one of his pick rolls. Giants +10 .. lollll easiest money ever

Worst call of all time.

Dallas was winning no matter what and the entire broadcast was Fox trying to recruit Beckham to the Cowboys. Disgusting. This crap is WWE.

Don’t worry . It’s Dabol Vs McCarthy and dak is on one of his pick rolls. Giants +10 .. lollll easiest money ever
Say what you will, but McCarthy is still the only guy to coach Aaron Rogers to a SB win.

Taunting penalty on Feliciano….stupidest call I’ve ever seen. So sick of refs taking over the game.

About to give up 10+ in the last 2 minutes and lose this. Scrubs.

Our OL is basically back to 2020-2021 status.

So sick of seeing Barkley get hit 5 yards deep in the backfield after a jailbreak up front.

Taunting penalty on Feliciano….stupidest call I’ve ever seen. So sick of refs taking over the game.
Well it was Mara that proposed the taunting penalty to the rules committee

alaniscover-752x501.jpg

What an absolute trainwreck in all 3 phases of the game, so far. Yikes.