Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

Before more Turk, here’s some good news…

FbcB5M9XEAYJhaV

He was the quiet man all spring and summer.

Then they gave the green dot to McKinley.

I guess the writing was right there on the wall for all to see, we just missed it.

12 individual positions have rookies listed on the two deep (obviously one rookie can cover multiple positions).

Just need to build the roadmap out this year. Get some inertia. Good experience. Win some we aren't expected to win.

See if DJ is the guy or not.

Stay healthy.

One more solid draft / FA off season and we'll be off.

Just looking for competitive games and surprising some teams here and there.

12 individual positions have rookies listed on the two deep (obviously one rookie can cover multiple positions).

Just need to build the roadmap out this year. Get some inertia. Good experience. Win some we aren't expected to win.

See if DJ is the guy or not.

Stay healthy.

One more solid draft / FA off season and we'll be off.

Just looking for competitive games and surprising some teams here and there.
Three and four are so key. DJ obviously will have a lot to prove in this offense and let's hope the Giants can avoid a lot of the season ending injuries that have plagued them previously. Plus, it would be nice to play some meaningful games (and win) in the second half of the season. It's no fun watching the likes of Mike Glennon and Squeaky Fromm being your starting QB's to finish out the season. Hopefully we don't need Tyrod Taylor, but at least that position should be upgraded over last year.

Yep, we need 17 games out of Jones, that should tell us all we need to know.

Also want 17 out of Barkley.

Obviously Schoen is out there basically telling everyone that this year will suck, good for him. I’m sick of all the talking heads taking great enjoyment in saying that, that move is a big No Shlit Sherlock, to all and let’s go play football.

I still think 9-8 or better is possible, but I just want to be relevant at Christmas.

I am hoping for 7 wins. Make the bigger jump next year.

I am hoping for 7 wins. Make the bigger jump next year.
Eight or Nine would be nice, but I just want to see the grit they showed during the exhibition games carried over and hopefully develop a winning culture.

7 wins is doable if certain people stay healthy, but there is a real lack of talent and depth. First time in a long time I have been pleased with the coaching staff and front office.

7 wins is doable if certain people stay healthy, but there is a real lack of talent and depth. First time in a long time I have been pleased with the coaching staff and front office.
the good news is...the commies, the pokes and the iggs...all fluckin suck.