Official BG Game Thread!! | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Official BG Game Thread!!

FHCSS thought he had some great Freshman O Linemen that would be ready to go next year. All our skill guys are back, so why not win right away?

Takes a while to learn the system. Lots of reads involved not like a normal offense.

It will take 1 1/2 seasons. We will suck in year one. 4 wins at most.
I think we can get more. I would love to see 6 or 7 and a decent bowl. Got to stay healthy too.

Oh Oh...South Carolina showing interest in Babers...not good.

no no no, we need good things to happen and Babers might be the guy. SC can go screw themselves

FHCSS thought he had some great Freshman O Linemen that would be ready to go next year. All our skill guys are back, so why not win right away?
Babers himself says it takes 1 1/2 years to install his system. He has done it twice before s i think he knows what he is talking about. We also have pretty serious roster changes to make. Some of our guys just won't fit. QB will also be a problem. Even if Dungey is healthy he will have to learn a whole new system. It simply takes time. If Dungey is not healthy we are left with two freshman and Wilson. Mahoney will not see the field again as he can't pass good enough for this system.

These guys are also available:
Annex%20-%20Marx%20Brothers%20(Duck%20Soup)_01.jpg
I never could quite figure out what Zeppo was doing in their movies.

South Carolina shows interest and people start rooting for NIU.

It will get done.

If not, I'll start wearing diapers.

Coyle might have some problems if it doesn't. Fans are going to be really upset and disappointed

I remember looking down at football programs like Missouri and South Carolina. They were nowhere near as good as us, and I wouldn't take them seriously at all. Now we're scared to death of them, and assume they will take whatever coach we want if they decide they want him.

I can't take many more kicks to the balls.

Gee--that's encouraging. Hope Coyle proves you wrong, friend.

I'm thinking historically. Not enough evidence in for the new Chancellor, or Coyle.

I hope I'm wrong too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom