Official BG Game Thread!! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Official BG Game Thread!!

Bowling Green colors are too much like Virginia Tech for me to really enjoy this.

They used to look more like we used to look.

ojacobs.jpg

Do we even know if Dungey is cleared to play again?

So I think our QB is better and I think our RB is better. I think our slot WR could be more explosive. I think there outside WRs are better than ours. I think Ish can hold his own but Estime and Philips don't have the size to play outside in this offense I think.

They used to look more like we used to look.

ojacobs.jpg

You know more stuff like this than a person should.

For all the people worried we won't establish the run... don't worry :cool:

Looked like Fredericks hitting that hole for the TD. Damn that is some impressive O.

So I think our QB is better and I think our RB is better. I think our slot WR could be more explosive. I think there outside WRs are better than ours. I think Ish can hold his own but Estime and Philips don't have the size to play outside in this offense I think.
I don't agree with that. Dungey is a better athlete but not as developed s Johnson. Federick can develop but Greene is pretty good.

I like the fake pass after the hand-off. If you can fake an handoff and pass, you can handoff and fake a pass. I don't know if it does any good but it looks cool. :cool:

OK. This is too good to be true. I'm convinced we're not going to get him now. We're going end up with Mark Hudspeth.

I'm looking for the hard-nosed pooch kick off coming up.

On that delayed draw TD run, I envisioned Fredericks and smiled. I guarantee he's watching and salivating, too.

Not very often that we've gotten blocking by the middle of the offensive line like BG is displaying so far tonight.

I WANT NO PART OF THIS GUY'S STUPID OFFENSE!

(does he have a sister? or brother).

I'm sure they'd be find. This is Babers' second year. It's not likehis current wideouts were custom made for him.

I don't agree with that. Dungey is a better athlete but not as developed s Johnson. Federick can develop but Greene is pretty good.

Let me re-phase that then. I believe our guys are more talented and have higher upside.

Hope he is signed, cause a few schools are making that phone call at the end of the game. Or we went to the bank this afternoon..

Babers has no mercy. Up 21 and calling timeouts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom