Official BG Game Thread!! | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Official BG Game Thread!!

I am telling everyone this guy can change the Syracuse program. With this offense in he dome recruits from Florida will come in droves.
It is going to be a massive kick to the beans if we end up not locking him down.

I feel Coyle better get this locked up there is going to be some serious screaming upset fans

If SU doesn't lock him down, the FB board posts will surpass the BB board posts in short order. Think Clark Griswold's electric meter after he finally figures out the lights.

I am not going to be able to sleep until he is signed and announced.. Hope it doesn't take too many nights. I could get tired.

I see Erv converting - we have too many backs and HBs.
Yep. Lewis and Phillips at WR, as they should be. Wouldn't surprise me to see Strickland at running back.

You know who this could breathe some life in to? Cornelius.

OK now Coyle's bid went up a couple hundred grand.

Yep. Lewis and Phillips at WR, as they should be. Wouldn't surprise me to see Strickland at running back.

A guy like Neal could be a nice 1-2 with Fredericks on these draw plays and hb screens

I see Fredericks and Strickland and the 1 and 2 backs. I have high hopes for Womack as WR in this offense.

We have to many tight ends. Some will have to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom