Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

So this is what power conference college hoops gets now for 2k a game per ref?

Game was Big East final worthy. Lots of controversy, makes me miss the Big East

Horrible call. It’s obvious circumstances like this that get fans all riled up. That was so clearly a bad call, but there’s no repercussions for that ref. He’ll just go back and screw up another game…rinse and repeat.

The tie up rule has turned into a joke. These guys all the sudden have decided to apply a completely different methodology to the rule.. by way of not following the rule.

Horrible call. It’s obvious circumstances like this that get fans all riled up. That was so clearly a bad call, but there’s no repercussions for that ref. He’ll just go back and screw up another game…rinse and repeat.
Zero repercussions

Bad call.
I hate college refs and how they call charges.
You know what, real time it looks like a bad call, but when I slow it down, he was no longer moving, feet outside the arc and Gillespie was out of control. I don’t like the game being decided on any call, but that is far from the most egregious charge call I’ve ever seen.

You know what, real time it looks like a bad call, but when I slow it down, he was no longer moving, feet outside the arc and Gillespie was out of control. I don’t like the game being decided on any call, but that is far from the most egregious charge call I’ve ever seen.
But the ball handler had his hips and shoulder around the defensive player. If I stand there and the offensive player gets around me, it’s not a charge. It’s a clear block and the jump ball was a total mugging. One player had his arms around his neck and the other around his shoulders. Total BS call.

But the ball handler had his hips and shoulder around the defensive player. If I stand there and the offensive player gets around me, it’s not a charge. It’s a clear block and the jump ball was a total mugging. One player had his arms around his neck and the other around his shoulders. Total BS call.
In the rule book, that's called a "CJ Fair Charge".

I‘m not 100% convinced that Ryan Arcidiacono and Collin Gillespie are two different people.
And Mike Nardi (when he shaved his head) . ;)

Didn’t realize that he was the associate head coach under Wright and that Fran Fraschilla’s son is Nova’s video coordinator.