Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Opinion from a Ct paper

I can’t really disagree with anything he said. We’ve been saying this all year. He acts like an immature child.

I can’t really disagree with anything he said. We’ve been saying this all year. He acts like an immature child.
He’s awful. A total troll. I can’t imagine parents of recruits are all that impressed with his antics.

This roll-call of his recent behavior is insane:
“In recent weeks, Hurley went after a fan at Butler, challenged some fans who were heckling him after the Creighton game, sought out the same fans (unprovoked) before the Marquette game, got reprimanded by the Big East for postgame remarks about officiating after the Xavier game and got ejected Tuesday night in the biggest game of the season.”

Jackson is singing, “l‘m coming back to New York.” His shooting has gotten worse since he went to UCONN. He barely looks at the basket.
He couldn't shoot a lick coming out of high school or last year, but he's shooting close to 37% from three now. I'd say his game has improved a ton since he first stepped on campus. Still very raw he's pretty elite defensively and impacts the game in a lot of ways that don't show up on the box score.

One of the things with Hurley that sticks out to me is that usually someone coming off as a disturbed lunatic rings true.

Watching Coach Q with the women's team he always gave off a creepy vibe that just seemed off. Look how things ended there. Just waiting for that kind of shoe to drop with Danny boy. His brother is a tool as well but doesn't come close to the level of screwed up as Danny.

One of the things with Hurley that sticks out to me is that usually someone coming off as a disturbed lunatic rings true.

Watching Coach Q with the women's team he always gave off a creepy vibe that just seemed off. Look how things ended there. Just waiting for that kind of shoe to drop with Danny boy. His brother is a tool as well but doesn't come close to the level of screwed up as Danny.

There is something off with him, weird vibes for sure

He couldn't shoot a lick coming out of high school or last year, but he's shooting close to 37% from three now. I'd say his game has improved a ton since he first stepped on campus. Still very raw he's pretty elite defensively and impacts the game in a lot of ways that don't show up on the box score.
He’s very athletic, but still can’t get by guys and finish. He has zero mid game. His best asset is his vision and passing. Ok rebounder, but a huge liability on offense.

He’s very athletic, but still can’t get by guys and finish. He has zero mid game. His best asset is his vision and passing. Ok rebounder, but a huge liability on offense.
To Hurley’s credit he’s found a nice little role for him, sorta Rodman/Draymond Green-like. He’s neither of those guys obviously, and UConn doesn’t have enough offense to compensate for his shortcomings. He has to give them something or he’ll always be the target, literally 4 on 5 when they’re on O.

To Hurley’s credit he’s found a nice little role for him, sorta Rodman/Draymond Green-like. He’s neither of those guys obviously, and UConn doesn’t have enough offense to compensate for his shortcomings. He has to give them something or he’ll always be the target, literally 4 on 5 when they’re on O.
He's fun to watch, and you can see all the potential.

Eh, he is shooting 42% from the field. Averaging 6.8 ppg as a starter. He has scored more than 12 points in a game once all season (14) and that was in November.

He just broke a string of 15 games in a row where he failed to score double figures when he scored 10 against Nova yesterday.

Hurley has no idea how to coach offense and poor Andre is being wasted trying to fit in with his awful offensive ‘system’. Danny needs to hire an assistant who knows basketball to run the team and focus on recruiting. And remember to take his meds every day.

They don’t guard him from 3, no one does. He’s getting wide open look.

He would have been a great fit for us with all the shooting we had this year.

But his lack of shooting makes it easy for opposing defenses to sag off him and double Sanogo.

Eh, he is shooting 42% from the field. Averaging 6.8 ppg as a starter. He has scored more than 12 points in a game once all season (14) and that was in November.

He just broke a string of 15 games in a row where he failed to score double figures when he scored 10 against Nova yesterday.

Hurley has no idea how to coach offense and poor Andre is being wasted trying to fit in with his awful offensive ‘system’. Danny needs to hire an assistant who knows basketball to run the team and focus on recruiting. And remember to take his meds every day.

They will fizzle out in the tourney I expect. As for Hurley- I would put a high likelihood something happens off the court with him that gets him canned. Clearly something is off with him and seems just a matter of time.

When’s they last time they even won a game in the tournament? Elite huh?