Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

UConn is in the picture but they are not. He is considering them but not as much as Cuse and Miami. He is going to Syracuse or Miami, wants to play in the ACC, we are the front runners for now but Miami has been killing the recruiting closing game the past few years.

UConn is in the picture but they are not. He is considering them but not as much as Cuse and Miami. He is going to Syracuse or Miami, wants to play in the ACC, we are the front runners for now but Miami has been killing the recruiting closing game the past few years.

It won't hurt Miami that they have Lonnie Walker, who chose the U over SU.

I think at this point miami scares me more than UConn.

If he does not want to play in the Big East why the helllllll would he want to play in the American

If he does not want to play in the Big East why the helllllll would he want to play in the American

Recruiting is fluid but Miami is our main threat at this juncture.

UConn is the girl that reached her peak at 18 and was a dime until she was in her mid 20's. After a few years of standing on her high horse thinking she was better than everyone and excessive partying she's way past her prime. Now she's overweight and is 35 looking like she's going on 50.
This may be the greatest anoledgy I've read in my entire life.

I do understand the draw of going to Miami, but Larranga has thus far not proven he can get dudes into the NBA

Those glorious road trips to USF, Houston, Tulsa, ECU and Tulane to be seen in front of 1oo's of fans in person and 1000's of fans nationwide on Pluto TV.

Those glorious road trips to USF, Houston, Tulsa, ECU and Tulane to be seen in front of 1oo's of fans in person and 1000's of fans nationwide on Pluto TV.

Let's not forget the AAC has indeed added a legit NCAA powerhouse to their conference this year. Top 50 recruits will be banging down Yukon's door for the opportunity to play conference away games in the new mecca of basketball, the great city of Wichita.

Ollie wants to be the first coach in history to win with a lineup of 5 combo guards, because anyone outside of their guards are abysmal. the fallacy is that some tool that played in the nba knows how to coach. the guy is a clown, he should stick to losing his team games by throwing papers on the court in the last minute and making cry faces.

edit: the second fallacy is that Ollie has all the "nba connections". the dude was a scrub and hasn't been in nba circles for 5+ years.

df7eja.jpg

Any idea what the Miami facilities are like? I always felt like Miami could be a sleeping basketball giant. Florida has had great teams, there's a lot of talent down there, the weather, etc.

UConn is sinking fast. We know it, they know it, everyone knows it.
They didn't help themselves by having stinker seasons these last few years, and even if they turn it around this year, the crucial factor will always be the AAC. They simply won't be able to keep up by being in that league, regardless of the wins and losses.
The future calls out to us, while they're literally on the outside looking in. Couldn't happen to a better fan base. #DieUDirtyDogsDie