Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

This is an unreal quote from like the second or third post in that thread. I can’t be sure if it’s a joke or not.

“Winning 2 won’t matter for conference as we will be running AAC finally. This is a coaches conference and may have more marquee names than any other league. This is never mentioned but Hurley Dawkins Hardaway Cronin Dooley Sampson dunphy (mckie) dunleavy haith and of course Marshall may be the best top to (almost) bottom”
Lol half those dudes got fired from better jobs. Not one of those coaches was ever successful at a P5 school unless you count Cronin when Cincy was in the Big East or Sampson (I guess)

You think that we're on par with Syracuse? We have tradition, facilities, champions with both men and women and I think a better coaching situation.

All things being equal, if Uconn gets into the ACC, we'll eclipse all of the former BE legacy programs and some of the traditional ACC programs.”

Have at it...

They take the attitude of “UConn against the world, I love it.” In that thread about Hurley. They have no idea that part of the reason they’re not in a conference is that no one likes them. They take that us against the world attitude to the extreme and upset literally everyone that can help you.

Lol half those dudes got fired from better jobs. Not one of those coaches was ever successful at a P5 school unless you count Cronin when Cincy was in the Big East or Sampson (I guess)
Can you imagine being the person that typed this and actually believing it. Delusional is putting it kindly

This is an unreal quote from like the second or third post in that thread. I can’t be sure if it’s a joke or not.

“Winning 2 won’t matter for conference as we will be running AAC finally. This is a coaches conference and may have more marquee names than any other league. This is never mentioned but Hurley Dawkins Hardaway Cronin Dooley Sampson dunphy (mckie) dunleavy haith and of course Marshall may be the best top to (almost) bottom”

No best coach list is complete without Frank Haith and Kelvin Sampson.

F the ACC, we win and everything takes care of itself

We win two more titles, the Big 10 comes knocking and that's more money than the ACC that did everything in their power to destroy us

Um...you guys have four titles. How’s THAT working out vis a vis your Power Five aspirations?

Um...you guys have four titles. How’s THAT working out vis a vis your Power Five aspirations?
I’m sure you can say this about any board but there are legitimately complete morons on that one. I don’t understand it. Who are some of those people? Serious question. Not all, but a scary large amount.

I’m sure you can say this about any board but there are legitimately complete morons on that one. I don’t understand it. Who are some of those people? Serious question. Not all, but a scary large amount.

That’s what is so great about that place. Every message board cross section has a certain percentage of pessimists and Pollyannas.

But over there the percentages are waaaay out of wack and the number of people who are just simply untethered to reality is just amazing.

!!!uconn_gnomes.jpg

Hurley is going to snap someday, and it’s going to be spectacular.

I’m talking Slapshot - Latrell Sprewell - Woody Hayes kinda stuff. It’s not if, just when.

He’s the kinda coach that makes an athletic director loose sleep.
You guys had better be careful. They could start putting on the foil!

I feel for their hoops fans.,I cant imagine the hysteria over here if we didn’t get the ACC invite and were in their shoes.

Their FB fans? Meh. A school that waited until this century to finally go big time can’t complain if the adults wanted to send them back to the kiddie table after less than 10 years of d-1 competition.

I had to google Frank Haith as I knew I knew him but was drawing a blank...oh yeah, the old “crappy ACC era”(IMO) Miami coach, and the guy who wasn’t buying into Hurley’s “drunk guy who almost got into a bar fight’s” sarcastic trying to save face handshakes few weeks ago. LOL!

523.jpg

SubbaBub
Your stupidity is ruining my country.

Monday at 5:33 PM
Duke
Cuse
Michigan St
UNC
Kentucky

Stop overthinking this. We didn't care about the rest of the C7 when they were in the Big East. Why should we care about PC now?

OOC serves one and only one purposes. Quality win opportunities and big TV games.

You guys remember those, the one's that don't start at 9:13 because the Old Dominion game ran long on Thursday night?

13-12 (4-8) uconn in a real close road nailbiter tonight against 12-12 (4-8) SMU.

Currently down 18 in the second half but plenty of time left...
In some weird twisted way I got pleasure last night seeing our resume on ESPN saying “Bad Losses: UConn, ODU, GaTech”

That’s what they’ve been relegated too - a bad loss

i didnt really see a problem with the boneyard thread on the car accident.

Uconn flirting with three straight losing seasons. Cuse hasn't had one since the Johnson administration.

I'll take 3>0 over 4>1 any day.