Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Nope he never gets it, but if you've got about 10 minutes to burn it was quite the ordeal for the kid.
3 observations:
  1. Socks and sandals aren't the best footing for a fight
  2. While handcuffed and being walked out by the officer, he tries to go after the manager (does he spit in his face?)
  3. When will people learn to record videos horizontally? Don't they know that you literally get 1/3 the screen space when you record vertically? I mean seriously, it takes a half of a second to rotate the phone, and you have the same height, and 3x the width.

When will people learn to record videos horizontally? Don't they know that you literally get 1/3 the screen space when you record vertically? I mean seriously, it takes a half of a second to rotate the phone, and you have the same height, and 3x the width.

This, all day. Preach on.

Stunning Steve has to be either a troll supreme or a typical clueless Yukon basketball fan about football

As a Cuse fan I found this hilarious how "fudged" they are in Football:

Consisting of A10 & NBE schools (both leagues have similar basketball set ups) united with the local indies.

UConn
Dayton (FBS Call up)
Davidson (FBS Call up)
Duquesne (FBS Call up)
Rhode Island (FBS Call up)
Georgetown (FBS Call up)
Nova (FBS Call up)
Butler (FBS Call up)
Liberty
UMASS

OR... UConn, Butler, Georgetown, and Villanova, can join forces to create a new new big east FCS league, which could look like this.

UConn (FCS drop down)
Georgetown
Nova
Butler
Rhode Island
Wagner
Central Connecticut State
Lafayette
Howard
Monmouth

I think you only need 6 schools for a conference right? No championship game of course

Uconn
Umass
Liberty
Army

And 2 more schools.

No travel issues with those 4 though 3 are an hour away from each other and LIberty isn't that far. I'd consider joining that if I'm one of the better 1AA teams in the Northeast. I'd only want 2 schools to make the jump though the league would be way too weak if there were 6 or so new 1A teams.

Does Buffalo prefer that league to the MAC? Can it poach a CUSA school like ODU?

Stunning Steve has to be either a troll supreme or a typical clueless Yukon basketball fan about football
Stunning Steve is a big time troll. I've seen it suggested he's a Memphis fan. Hard to imagine he believes what he's spewing.
I was one that thought the move was a nightmare, but have since changed my tune. When you start to understand the details of the new AAC contract and realize that the schools are responsible for the production costs on ESPN+, you realize that the $7M figure quickly drops to $5 - $5.5. Moving back to the BE has definitely energized the basketball crow, will save at least $1M on reduced travel and hopefully gets us back on SNY. The only thing left to figure is what happens to football and will anyone want to televise our "product". I'm hoping for a few local games, some home and home with middle of the road P5 teams and a couple paid beat downs by big dogs, like the Clemson one we have coming up.

3 observations:
  1. Socks and sandals aren't the best footing for a fight
  2. While handcuffed and being walked out by the officer, he tries to go after the manager (does he spit in his face?)
  3. When will people learn to record videos horizontally? Don't they know that you literally get 1/3 the screen space when you record vertically? I mean seriously, it takes a half of a second to rotate the phone, and you have the same height, and 3x the width.
This is amazing, and adding two more to the list

1 - his tough guy persona disappeared so quickly once the police showed up
2 - I really really want to try that Mac & Cheese. If it is worth being arrested for, it must be damn good

Consisting of A10 & NBE schools (both leagues have similar basketball set ups) united with the local indies.

UConn
Dayton (FBS Call up)
Davidson (FBS Call up)
Duquesne (FBS Call up)
Georgetown (FBS Call up)
Nova (FBS Call up)
Butler (FBS Call up)
Liberty
UMASS

OR... UConn, Butler, Georgetown, and Villanova, can join forces to create a new new big east FCS league, which could look like this.

UConn (FCS drop down)
Georgetown
Nova
Butler
Rhode Island
Wagner
Lafayette
Howard
Monmouth

Credit the folks over there are giving that take the proper amount of “respect.”

This is amazing, and adding two more to the list

1 - his tough guy persona disappeared so quickly once the police showed up
2 - I really really want to try that Mac & Cheese. If it is worth being arrested for, it must be damn good
If my slowly fading memory serves, that kid was from Long Island and has a bit of a history with the drink. UConn was definitely not the first school he had legal troubles at. I think he went to a Mass school first.
I am intrigued to try the jalapeno mac n cheese, but as of yet have not made the trip to try it.

UConn
Dayton (FBS Call up)
Davidson (FBS Call up)
Duquesne (FBS Call up)
Georgetown (FBS Call up)
Nova (FBS Call up)
Butler (FBS Call up)
Liberty
UMASS

UConn (FCS drop down)
Georgetown
Nova
Butler
Rhode Island
Wagner
Lafayette
Howard
Monmouth
Neither of those are happening. None of the D-1AA schools are willing to put out the money to move up to D-1A. The Colonial Ath. Assn. D-1AA schools are not about to leave one of, if not the, best D-1AA football conferences for this "pig in a poke". Howard is most certainly not going to leave the MEAC, period. Lafayette is not going to leave the Patriot League, especially since their blood rival Lehigh won't leave it.

If my slowly fading memory serves, that kid was from Long Island and has a bit of a history with the drink. UConn was definitely not the first school he had legal troubles at. I think he went to a Mass school first.
I am intrigued to try the jalapeno mac n cheese, but as of yet have not made the trip to try it.

Taking some school in Mass’s washouts and castoffs. Sounds like the UConn football program.

So to sum it up...Uconn who is already near broke will basically go broke quicker bc football will disappear. At least they got the msg tourney for a day

So to sum it up...Uconn who is already near broke will basically go broke quicker bc football will disappear. At least they got the msg tourney for a day
Yeah they’re talking about MSG like they’ll play 18 games a year there.

Hurley better put someone in the NBA soon

Yukon fans think playing BYU at Yankee Stadium is a surefire winner. Silly fans.

BYU 10K + Yukon 7K= Financial Loss for everyone but BYU

Last edited:
Obligatory I don't hate UConn or wish ill will on them post as I respect what they have accomplished in the Big East basketball conference. Anyone who hates UConn doesn't realize how LUCKY we were to get an invite to the ACC. We should be grateful.

Obligatory I don't hate UConn or wish ill will on them post as I respect what they have accomplished in the Big East basketball conference. Anyone who hates UConn doesn't realize how LUCKY we were to get an invite to the ACC. We should be grateful.
Hmmm we were big time Football for nearly a century before Yukon even thought of becoming a football leach.

Hahaha yeah I meant basketball. But don’t worry it’s a silly point and we should all be free to laugh at Uconn for any and all reasons.
why is your avatar different in the beginning of the thread?