Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

caa37676989936f3b52f88156006f2a7.gif

Nope he never gets it, but if you've got about 10 minutes to burn it was quite the ordeal for the kid.
That was too painful to watch. I may have made it a minute. Then I skipped to the end.

That cafeteria manager is a saint. I’m not sure how he stayed that professional for that long. I think the cop gave the kid s ‘quick exit’ through the door for spitting on the manager at the end, which I hope provided a degree of chosmic justice for the cafeteria employees.

The kid is obviously the villain in the video, but I feel sorry for him. Teens are dumb, especially while drunk, and watching someone throw so much of their life away in a moment of supreme stupidity is saddening.* I feel bad for the kid’s poor mother. I can’t imagine how mortified she was.

*Before anyone gets offended, I could fill a book with the dumb things that I did as a teen.

That was too painful to watch. I may have made it a minute. Then I skipped to the end.

That cafeteria manager is a saint. I’m not sure how he stayed that professional for that long. I think the cop gave the kid s ‘quick exit’ through the door for spitting on the manager at the end, which I hope provided a degree of chosmic justice for the cafeteria employees.

The kid is obviously the villain in the video, but I feel sorry for him. Teens are dumb, especially while drunk, and watching someone throw so much of their life away in a moment of supreme stupidity is saddening.* I feel bad for the kid’s poor mother. I can’t imagine how mortified she was.

*Before anyone gets offended, I could fill a book with the dumb things that I did as a teen.
This kid has got in trouble in many places. It goes beyond this example.

Things didn't get better for the kid.

The wisdom over there is breathtaking:

Chin Diesel:
No kidding. Two biggest failures of the Rent were only building to 40k instead of 55k and not creating an estuary off the CT river to the Rent. Without those two features they might as well held out and built on campus.

So to fix Yukon's problems: build a bigger stadium to be even more empty and a toxic ditch a couple miles through freeways and commercial areas to a brownfield so 6 ashholes can bring their 20 footers to drink for a couple hours. That Boy has a future in CT politics.

Boneyard.png

The wisdom over there is breathtaking:

Chin Diesel:

So to fix Yukon's problems: build a bigger stadium to be even more empty and a toxic ditch a couple miles through freeways and commercial areas to a brownfield so 6 ashholes can bring their 20 footers to drink for a couple hours. That Boy has a future in CT politics.

View attachment 167601
I enjoy your boat graphic.

Last edited:
“You guys are blasting Aresco. We did zero to help him. Had UConn been the UConn of 2010-11 it’s a much different conversation. We were sort of like one of those old heavy weight champs who gets hired as a greeter in Las Vegas. A name but no game any more and ESPN as well as everyone else knows it. Be interesting to see what SNY really pays for T3 rights.” - Boneyard (football side)

A team that went 8-5 with a loss to Temple is their glory year (singular), and they’re now like “old heavy weight champs.”

...buddy, you have to actually win to be a champ.

“Regardless, we have fans of programs that haven’t ever done anything of note trashing us.” - Excerpt from the Boneyard (football)

The irony is delightful.

But, but, but... Fiesta Bowl!

“This should give us a chance to every year have a game or two against one of Pitt, SU, RU, BC, WVU, Cincinnati, USF.” - Boneyard (football)

This comment is juicy because they currently play BOTH UC and USF every year in the AAC East. So he’s excited to play the teams that he wants to play less often than he currently plays them.

Btw, good luck getting a game vs. SU, BC, or WVU as an Indy with anything that even remotely approximates equal footing.

Last edited:
Holy crap, now UConn has turned on Ray Allen and are dragging him through the mud in court to the extent that he is seeking an order of protection against the University. Way to treat your legends, guys.

Ray Allen seeking protective order against UConn
Wow, that's effin' bizarre.
Ray Allen was always my favorite UConn player, if I had to pick one... him and maybe Kemba Walker.
Imagine if this was Derrick Coleman or Pearl Washington (RIP) & SU was dragging this out in public? :(