Official Colgate Game Thread... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Official Colgate Game Thread...

Great interview Dino looked a little giddy. Everything went well but lots of stuff to work on.

He looked lost downfield last year. He's catching with his hands and catching everything. He will be great this year.
all that switching positions, switching offenses. the best thing about this offense might be the stuff we don't see. everyone catching a zillion passes in the small amount of time they get to practice

One good thing about Friday openers is we can say we have a better record than Alabama

Our best D is going to be a great O. That's SU football now.
I agree our O will keep us in games we wouldn't have been in last year but we still gotta have both. Our fast O can't do anything standing on the sidelines. It'll be interesting to see how we do against better athletes next week.

He looked lost downfield last year. He's catching with his hands and catching everything. He will be great this year.
coaching matters. Not just the scheme stuff, but technique. We have a proven, quality staff now.

I know everyone was worried about this so, we won time of possession 30:26 to 29:34.

Babers definitely didn't show everything on offense that's for sure. Definitely don't expect to see nearly as much of that full house or even then power O he ran today. Saving some stuff for the big boys on Friday.

sufandu said:
I agree our O will keep us in games we wouldn't have been in last year but we still gotta have both. Our fast O can't do anything standing on the sidelines. It'll be interesting to see how we do against better athletes next week.

The D was pretty good tonight. Obviously the FCS talent gap played a part - but I was really happy with the coverage.

and watching everyone you despise lose saturday, Rutgers, Pitt, Wva, BC

I've never hated any of them nearly as much as I hated VT from roughly 95-03. So glad we're playing them again this year...I wish we ended up in that division. So much more winnable and we'd get VT and Miami every year like old times.

The D was pretty good tonight. Obviously the FCS talent gap played a part - but I was really happy with the coverage.
I couldn't see the game so I was going by the talk on here and ESPN play by play. Certainly looked like we shut them down but it sounded like they just flat out missed open guys too. I'm guessing we also kept it pretty vanilla. Obviously next week will tell us a lot more.

I've never hated any of them nearly as much as I hated VT from roughly 95-03. So glad we're playing them again this year...I wish we ended up in that division. So much more winnable and we'd get VT and Miami every year like old times.
Would've been kinda cool if one division was the old Big East. However, the way it is now I have a better chance to go to away games.

i gave up on my tv via xbox. It looks like that since this is on ACC Network, its not showing under the ESPN3 tab. When i go to Live TV tab, i see Longhorn network, SEC network, ESPNU, ESPN3, but nothing for ACCN. I give up. Have to watch on laptop.

Oh me too, but i chromecast it off my laptop to my tv. Only $35 and a hdmi outlet and you are set.

So did Mahoney. He was pissed that they didn't get the last play off!
That was hilarious how money literally screamed at the ref and shoved him out of the way i wouldve been pissed to he wanted that td so bad! The acc needs to speak to the refs about this they were clearly slowing down are drives

i gave up on my tv via xbox. It looks like that since this is on ACC Network, its not showing under the ESPN3 tab. When i go to Live TV tab, i see Longhorn network, SEC network, ESPNU, ESPN3, but nothing for ACCN. I give up. Have to watch on laptop.

The Xbox One ESPN app has one of the worst layouts and interfaces I've ever seen. I'm amazed they haven't improved it

The Xbox One ESPN app has one of the worst layouts and interfaces I've ever seen. I'm amazed they haven't improved it

This is true and it drives me nuts. Also it does not constantly update with things to watch, for example if you are watching something at say 6:58 and expect to watch something else at 7:00 it will not show up without you logging out of the app and you may have to do this a few times for it to eventually show up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom