Official Colgate Game Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Official Colgate Game Thread...

Boy that pass from Zack rivaled any of Dungey's passes but Zack, when the ball hits the turf you gotta go down a find it.

Well the D that people were freaking out about after the first drive has given up 143 yards and 7 points. So, not bad.

If not for that penalty on the punt in the 1st quarter, it would be a shutout. Still can tell there's lots to work on.

Well the D that people were freaking out about after the first drive has given up 143 yards and 7 points. So, not bad.
Agreed, but gotta do better next week against L-ville.

Deano said:
Agreed, but gotta do better next week against L-ville.

Our best D is going to be a great O. That's SU football now.

Riley is ridiculously quick! Boy is he fun to watch!

Riley looks very, very fast. And Mahoney learned how to put a little air under the ball.

Thank you Legacy. A score and some stats! I think it would be a great idea that when each game is played for those of us who do not have T.V., PC or phone availability the score, (a possibility for the admins to consider), would appear above each helmet in a rectangular format indicating what QTR and time left. I very much appreciate what you are doing. Thank you. :)
You can follow it live play by play on espn.com. I've gone back and forth between here and there all game. You look at the play by play, boxscore, team stats, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom