Official Colgate Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Official Colgate Game Thread...

You listen to some of these color guys and you wonder if English is their first language.

That's an extremely generous statement. That offense was unwatchable last year. Every year since Nassib the offense has been putrid. FINALLY WE HIRED AN OFFENSIVE ORIENTED COACH FOR THE DOME!
In some fairness, the last two years were riddled with injuries. Not that the offense would have been this exciting.

Boner jams

CB3Z0CuUgAAeT-G.jpg

On track for nearly 600 yards on 24 minutes of TOP.

So far I am lovin what I'm seeing on offense. Yeah it's only 20 pts against Colgate but this is only the first half of the first game. 300 yards of offense- I can't wait for the 2nd half and the rest of the season!

supp said:
On track for nearly 600 yards on 24 minutes of TOP.

I'm pretty sure if you don't win TOP they take 10 points away. Or so I've been led to believe.

Estime returns a punt in the second half.

And the Chain gang will need an IV hydration.

My 95 year old grandfather is all-in on the uptempo offense. Whenever they take more than 10 seconds to snap the ball he's yelling at the ref to get out of the way. Never thought I'd see the day. He's usually a field position, and hope for a field goal type guy.

What was that penalty on Ishmael?

Wow, moosekok for going for it on 4th down

Ottoin the grotto is excited for that conversion from the 26

Those automatic 3rd or 4th and short plays are so demoralizing. Glad to be on the other side, even if it's Colgate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom