***Official Fine lot/west lot tailgate RSVP for UAlbany! | Syracusefan.com

***Official Fine lot/west lot tailgate RSVP for UAlbany!

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Alright kids it’s time to buck up our struggling fandom, pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and get back with it! Just like the team. Let’s get back Saturday to see them start to right the ship with GS (I hope).

Anyway plz use this thread (mods plz pin) to rsvp as soon as possible plz for the early morning tailgate this weekend which will run from 830am-1130. We had over 150 folks this past weekend so gonna try and get a leg up early on this weekend (since I’m the head and chief bottle washer!).

The legendary breakfast sandwiches will be the early morning breakfast selection along with A hash brown casserole, donuts and coffee, this until 10am (so arrive early on if u want one as these will be limited to the first 50 or so there !), 10am rings in beer basted brats, coneys and dogs, Utica greens, some kind of pasta and chicken dishes to be determined soon(no burgers this week since we just had them and they’re too labor intensive for me and texmark with all else).

So yeah plz drop us a note here if u plan to attend and with the number in your group expected to attend. Thanks gang and Go Orange right the ship against the Danes!

Last edited:
Flying solo this week. Just 1.

Alright kids it’s time to buck up our struggling fandom, pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and get back with it! Just like the team. Let’s get back Saturday to see them start to right the ship with GS (I hope).

Anyway plz use this thread (mods plz pin) to rsvp as soon as possible plz for the early morning tailgate this weekend which will run from 830am-1130. We had over 150 folks this past weekend so gonna try and get a leg up early on this weekend (since I’m the head and chief bottle washer!).

The legendary breakfast sandwiches will be the early morning breakfast selection along with A hash brown casserole, donuts and coffee, this until 10am (so arrive early on if u want one as these will be limited to the first 50 or so there !), 10am rings in beer basted brats, coneys and dogs, Utica greens, some kind of pasta and chicken dishes to be determined soon(no burgers this week since we just had them and they’re too labor intensive for me and texmark with all else).

So yeah plz drop us a note here if u plan to attend and with the number in your group expected to attend. Thanks gang and Go Orange right the ship against the Danes!
Sackets guys : 3

1 please

We're gunna try to get out by 8am, that puts us in before the deadline. Sorry for a wishy-washy answer - we'll do our best.

** Menu Change **

Due to circumstances beyond our control Cuseregulars yearly extravaganza is being re-scheduled to a later game. We will be moving forward with last weeks crew and TexanMark to present this weeks menu:

Biscuits with sausage gravy
Philly Cheese Steak Frittata
Loaded hash brown casserole
Breakfest burgers
Beer Brats
Dogs/Cooneys
Jambalaya
Additional Items pending

The responses so far are lagging significantly from last week so if you plan on attending or know someone who is, please RSVP ASAP.

Message me with any questions.

2 for us

We can’t make it this week, but I do have 1 ticket available. Free to anyone that needs an extra one to get into the Dome. Just let me know and I can transfer the ticket to you.

I am new to tailgating, but for future reference, can people who park at the Irving garage join?
Are you going to bring camping chairs and then return them to the car before the game? I’m wondering because I’ve never done this before and will be at the tailgate for the Wake Forest game. Wondering what to do with our chairs if we have to park in another lot.

Are you going to bring camping chairs and then return them to the car before the game? I’m wondering because I’ve never done this before and will be at the tailgate for the Wake Forest game. Wondering what to do with our chairs if we have to park in another lot.

There are usually cocktail tables set up around the area.

You’re more than welcome to bring chairs but most people end up standing the whole time anyway and milling around and chatting.

If you bring chairs you would have to return back them back to your car before the game as they do tear down the whole tailgate before heading in….. I guess the other option is make friends with someone that has a west lot pass and ask them to store chairs for you in their vehicle

You won’t be be disappointed in a Fine Mess tailgate tho for sure!

There are usually cocktail tables set up around the area.

You’re more than welcome to bring chairs but most people end up standing the whole time anyway and milling around and chatting.

If you bring chairs you would have to return back them back to your car before the game as they do tear down the whole tailgate before heading in….. I guess the other option is make friends with someone that has a west lot pass and ask them to store chairs for you in their vehicle

You won’t be be disappointed in a Fine Mess tailgate tho for sure!

Okay thanks man, we’ll just keep the chairs in the car then. If everyone else is mostly standing then we will too! I’m probably overthinking it anyway but thanks for the tip, appreciate it.

I am new to tailgating, but for future reference, can people who park at the Irving garage join?

Yes you can absolutely join us, just simply walk on down to the Fine/Henry Lot. If you want to attend this Saturday just let us know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom