***Official Fine lot/west lot tailgate RSVP for UAlbany! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

***Official Fine lot/west lot tailgate RSVP for UAlbany!

I apologize for not knowing any better but I would like to be in on some tailgates this year, what is the protocol? ( Unfortunately out the next 2 weeks because I am getting married next Saturday, no it's not a coincidence it's a week the 'Cuse plays on a Friday ;)) . Thanks ahead of time!

I apologize for not knowing any better but I would like to be in on some tailgates this year, what is the protocol? ( Unfortunately out the next 2 weeks because I am getting married next Saturday, no it's not a coincidence it's a week the 'Cuse plays on a Friday ;)) . Thanks ahead of time!
There will be a Tailgate thread for each week there is a home game. Reply in the thread with the number of people in your group and you are good to go. The earlier in the week the better.

Congrats on your wedding! LGO

Okay thanks man, we’ll just keep the chairs in the car then. If everyone else is mostly standing then we will too! I’m probably overthinking it anyway but thanks for the tip, appreciate it.
There are chairs floating around...if you need to sit for 10 mins...I'd leave them in the car unless your car is close

BTW, 1 for me this week

There are chairs floating around...if you need to sit for 10 mins...I'd leave them in the car unless your car is close

BTW, 1 for me this week
I forgot i have 4 yellow fine mess chairs that I found in the corner of my garage tonight. Got them loaded up and will have the available tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom