Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

So does theirs and he is in his first start. Their sophomore wr has 3 tds and almost 200 yds

I don't think all wrs combined save for Ishmael could match those numbers for the entire year. Avant Corelius Custis etc are basically practice players at this point

Silly to compare our talent to FSU.

Different worlds.
Its more in terms of my frustration and that I wish we could get just 1 of those players on our team

longislandcuse said:
Do you ever want to play in the ACC Championship game? Because FSU, Clemson, Lousiville.

People are comparing freshmen, it's silly. At our best SU has little depth and depends on kids having a couple years in the program before they mature. See: the 1980s and 1990s.

This thread/game has turned into an SU masochist's dream.
Plain and simple, we don't belong on the same field as an FSU. #Outclassed.

How can we expect the kid from home improvement to stuff this running game

i, for one, am so happy we burned all those redshirts in the URI game.

Note to CB, I would doubt FSU is going to pass much more. You may want to concentrate on the run game.

Next step in this game is Shafer leaving Dungey in and him getting injured/concussed in a meaningless quarter.

This team needs to be kin embarrassed. Crap tackling and crap effort on D. Worst effort in a long time.

Coach what happened to your D in the 2nd half
HCSS "Well I think they were overwhelmed by the heat, really didn't think it would be a factor again like it was against South Florida but it was"
Hey Deano, when you go out in the heat, then you can talk about the heat.

Face it guys, FSU is just a bad matchup for us. Like Pitt in hoops.

/sarcasm

For whatever reason, we seem to be embarrassing against the top teams, more so than BC, GT, Pitt... Do we really have less talent than those teams? Why are we so hapless against FSU, Clemson?

Edit: Gee, could it be coaching?

Shafer just told the kicker from FSU to try and kick it out of bounds.

I think what frustrates all of us is that it isn't going to get much better. Yes, we can get to 6 or 7 wins. But not 9 or 10. Not with this staff and not with not taking impact players that actually want to go to Syracuse. It always bothered me when SS would talk so much about getting diamonds in the rough.

anomander said:
That is true, but how was Miami, BC and WF both competitive vs them? And that was with Cook and Golson? FSU beat BC 14-0, Miami 29-24, and WF 24-16.

I'm taking about the comparison of freshmen.

And we don't compete with good teams in the Shafer era. LSU was the only one.

Damn it why did we run it on 3rd and 1 and get a first down instead of trying to throw and get our QB killed.

Ive said it a few times though I really like morris today

2-13. Vs FCS with shafer as head coach. Both wins versus Wake.

Buh-bye

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom