Official Game Day Thread...Forget the drama regarding Shafer, let's Go Orange! | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Official Game Day Thread...Forget the drama regarding Shafer, let's Go Orange!

Now we get to watch Bris on the KO Return, run up the to the pile and slow to a stop before falling forward into the pile.

you'll never believe this guys, but our offense has stalled in the second half and the defense can't get off the field.

it's almost like the other team makes adjustments.

Whoever said that we've already had our "good" half of offense was right on the money.

/facepalm. No idea what our offensive strategy is today.

One thing that we consistently do on offense is use the sideline as a twelfth defender. Brilliant!

Jake said:
It's like watching a 25 handicapper waggle over the ball for 45 seconds before slicing one directly into the woods.

This made me laugh. Bless you.

Scooch said:
So basically the one thing that people have been defending Shafer with isn't true? I actually disagree, we have some pieces, but our staff doesn't know how to use them. We didn't look out talented against UVA or Pitt.

We have pieces, but not enough.

How are the young OL going to play?

We need 3-4 stud receivers.

We need 2-3 good running backs, not H backs.

We need a few standout corners and safeties.

I could go on.

I can't stress enough how, at the best, this is a mediocre Louisville team...probably a bad Louisville team is more likely...with a back up qb.

If they just had the right coach they would easily be a 10 win team this year.

Right?

I'm already looking forward to the late 4th quarter defensive or special teams score that'll push the team into the 20's and allow posters to claim the offense was good, just inconsistent.

It looked good for a while lbut then the secondary got exposed. Dungey's freshman status has shown up with throwing a pass with opponents in the vicinity. I'm still waiting for a decent how for ourRBs to blast through and a Coyle is thinking at this point

billorange44 said:
Well, go get your rake out.

I flipped to the Gator ending. Couldn't take it anymore.

cuse309 said:
I can't stress enough how, at the best, this is a mediocre Louisville team...probably a bad Louisville team is more likely...with a back up qb.

It's a bad Louisville team with better talent and a better coach.

The sad thing is 7 of our 10 points is offa T.O. Our offensive is horrible.

What's the excuse this week? Bullough game planned for Jackson and did not know what to do when the 3rd string QB Bolin played?

Whoever said that we've already had our "good" half of offense was right on the money.
Hey, that was me!

Do I win a prize?